Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Social League - Carriganore

Options
  • 08-01-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭

There's a social league starting in Carriganore on Tues 15th for males and females. It's Caman/Peil Abu and a handy way to get to know people and get your post Christmas exercise in. I played in a bit before the end of the year and looking for bodies for a team. If you're interested or any questions about it just give me a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,171 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Might be worth putting something up in the GAA section also. There might be people from nearby counties who could be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Id love that now but live away during the week... is there any link to other ones in Cork or Dub

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I think the GAA are implementing it across the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

kensutz wrote: »
    I think the GAA are implementing it across the country.
    Played in it before christmas also. Really enjoyed it I have to say

This is going ahead tomorrow night at 7:30 if anyone wants to come out and try it. If you want to come up to me first I'll be there from 7:15 and we can see if we an get a team together. There's a website up if you want to check it out

http://justplay.gaa.ie/

• Advertisement

Just got word the league is cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

kensutz wrote: »
    Just got word the league is cancelled.

Jesus Ken, must you ruin it for everyone:)

Advertisement