Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile deposit refund

Options
  • 08-01-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all. I signed up to the "Unlimited Calls,texts and data. Half price" offer in May. Paid a 300 euro deposit which i was told would be refunded to me ,which i assumed would be to my bank. Rang emobile today to see where my deposit was only to be told they could only refund the deposit to my emobie account. Has anyone had their deposits refunded directly back to their bank? thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

walshs3 wrote: »
    Hi all. I signed up to the "Unlimited Calls,texts and data. Half price" offer in May. Paid a 300 euro deposit which i was told would be refunded to me ,which i assumed would be to my bank. Rang emobile today to see where my deposit was only to be told they could only refund the deposit to my emobie account. Has anyone had their deposits refunded directly back to their bank? thanks

Hi walshs3,

When the deposit is returned to you it first has to be applied to your eMobile account and you are free to then get this refunded to your bank account.

If you PM your mobile number and pin I can advise when the credit is due to be applied.

Grainne

Advertisement