Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An odd request.

Options
  • 08-01-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭

Well not so much odd, more quite nerdy.

I was just re-watching the more "new" the Star Trek (the first remake) and have now decided I must have a black top line the one Kirk wears throughout it.

scifanatic.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/pinespy-21.jpg

Does anyone know of somewhere online that this can be purchased, and no I do not want one of those cheapie fancy dress copies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

Not sure where you can get a black one, but you can get movie replica attire from this site. They don't sell 24/7 but seasonally, so you'll have to check the site regularly for updates on when the next batch is selling. A few months back they had attire from the new Star Trek (2009) movie for sale, but not at the moment. I'd say one the new sequel comes out this summer, that will change. Downside to having a very authentic replica is the price charged!!!!

http://www.anovos.com/star-trek-tos/star-trek-tos-red-tunic/

Advertisement