Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two weeks gym membership for €1.74

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

timbertime wrote: »
    Most gyms won't let a child (under 16) use the gym facilities and probably won't allow them into the pool without adult supervision. Just a heads up!
    Cheers again, you're right, and thinking about it I guess they won't be able to show any flexibility 'cause of insurance cover. Ah well... (it's more the 17-year-old that needs a bit of encouragement. I might try and grab another for her friend.)

To the people having difficulty finding the coded bottles, I'd say the big supermarkets like Tesco/Dunnes are probably a better bet than smaller convenience stores. In my own local Tesco there were no codes on the lemon'n'lime bottles, or on the four-packs — just the single bottles of orange flavour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

srm23 wrote: »
    oh great a load of chancers will be clogging up my gym which i pay a large monthly fee to use, probably will end up breaking half the equipment :rolleyes:

fHxnD.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

recyclops wrote: »
    sadly curves is women only, i have two gyms near me handy stuff

Surely that would fall foul of gender discrimination? They cannot claim that a fitness centre is a gender specific type of service??

Bad news folks. Went up to Westwood in Leopardstown today and they said they're not taking part this year. Said they were down for it last year and were just left on the list by Lucozade?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭JaManSnowFlake

Did you go up with the voucher? That's awful if it's the case, surely either Westwood or Lucozade must honor the voucher.

• Advertisement

Did you go up with the voucher? That's awful if it's the case, surely either Westwood or Lucozade must honor the voucher.

Yep. They took it and investigated it for a while. In fairness they did give us a week pass anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,474 ✭✭✭✭cson

2 Qs;

(a) Anywhere in the City Centre have the promotional bottles in stock? I've come across a good few standard Lucozade Lite bottles but none with the promo cardboard thing on the top.

(b) Does the Sano Vitae in the IFSC come under the deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

srm23 wrote: »
    oh great a load of chancers will be clogging up my gym which i pay a large monthly fee to use, probably will end up breaking half the equipment :rolleyes:

Well if you own it, you should refuse the chancers entry, simples!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Bought two bottles in a Tesco in cork with a letter and number code at the top if the bottle under cap.

Went to the lucozade site to enter the two codes and it says PROMOTION NOW CLOSED!

Erm I simply bought these disgusting drinks purely for this voucher for a promotion that says ends last day of April. Anyone know what's going on or were able to use voucher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Says you can't use the pools in Club Vitae gyms, second class citizens!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭omega666

Bought two bottles in a Tesco in cork with a letter and number code at the top if the bottle under cap.

Went to the lucozade site to enter the two codes and it says PROMOTION NOW CLOSED!

Erm I simply bought these disgusting drinks purely for this voucher for a promotion that says ends last day of April. Anyone know what's going on or were able to use voucher?[/Quote

I got my voucher. Went to the gym and it was refused. waste of time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

omega666 wrote: »
    Contact the promoter and express your extreme dissatisfaction https://www.lucozadesportlite.ie/contact-us.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

Erm I simply bought these disgusting drinks purely for this voucher for a promotion that says ends last day of April. Anyone know what's going on or were able to use voucher?[/Quote

Which gym refused your voucher if you don't mind me asking?

Just so they can be ruled out..

Cheers

cson wrote: »
    2 Qs;

(a) Anywhere in the City Centre have the promotional bottles in stock? I've come across a good few standard Lucozade Lite bottles but none with the promo cardboard thing on the top.

(b) Does the Sano Vitae in the IFSC come under the deal?

Spar in grand canal dock and tesco in fairview defo have them, don't know of anywhere else i'm afraid

wingnut wrote: »
    Says you can't use the pools in Club Vitae gyms, second class citizens!

Does the Club Vitae in Cardiff Lane accept these? I rang them earlier and the person on the phone said no, but they are on the Lucozade list..

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭A Law

They were advertising this on fm104 2day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

The promotion closed message must've been a glitch, working for me there again

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

The promotion closed message must've been a glitch, working for me there again
    For some reason that message came up on my work computer and my iPhone came up with the normal page. I emailed them and they sent me a voucher link by email so I'm sorted. Im going to try to claim it this evening at NRG fitness, Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Came up on my laptop over the weekend & on a different computer this morning, tried it on the second computer again before I posted and no problems. Got one for fitnessworx on Tramore road

Has anyone been successful with using their vouchers yet? I'm particularly interested to hear if they voucher has been accepted any of the Westwoods?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

Any one got a spare code ?

Has anyone been successful with using their vouchers yet? I'm particularly interested to hear if they voucher has been accepted any of the Westwoods?

No westwood wont accept them.

I emailed Lucozade there about the issue with Westwood and was informed that was a miscommunication and that Westwood will in fact be participating in the promotion this year. Hopefully it has all been cleared up now for everyone else.

I emailed Lucozade there about the issue with Westwood and was informed that was a miscommunication and that Westwood will in fact be participating in the promotion this year. Hopefully it has all been cleared up now for everyone else.

I received the same email to say the staff were now aware that they do in fact accept the vouchers.

I received the same email to say the staff were now aware that they do in fact accept the vouchers.

did it say anything about new members only?
    They would not accept mine because i was a member previously.

No westwood wont accept them.

Clubvitae in Cardiff lane accepted my voucher anyway:)

did it say anything about new members only?
    They would not accept mine because i was a member previously.

No the did not mention it in the email. I am interested to know because I have availed of vouchers before. I'll let you know if they reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

I got some bottles with the codes in Eurospar on Ballymun Road,Dublin 11.

Checked the centra beside it but it didn't seem to have any.

Code went in okay and I printed the voucher, it's for Westwood though so hopefully they accept it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The only gym in Kildare is Curves, in Maynooth, which AFAIK, is a womans only gym!

14 of the 26 gyms in Dublin are also women only Curves gym.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Bought 2 bottles which were on a '2 free weeks gym membership stand' and neither had codes.

Advertisement