Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ulster bank online issues ....again?

Options
  • 08-01-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

has anyone had any recent issues with ulsterbank?

I made a payment off my credit card in the post office last Friday and the money has not left my account. This usually happens fast, so I called UB today, they tell me that the payment did not go through, they have told me to go back to the post office where i made the payment and request they do a tracer... or to make the payment again.

They are telling me for definite that no transaction was made, even thought I have the transaction receipt from the post office showing the details of the payment I made using my laser card.

I decide to ring my credit card company and check my balance...they HAVE received the payment?!?

Anyone else have any account issues like this at the mo? I cant be doing with this anymore. Didnt change accounts last time but I will now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Is there a difference between your available balance and your actually balance?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭montzarella

Is there a difference between your available balance and your actually balance?

The balance does not reflect that the payment was made at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I currently have a problem with my account when the balance has a substantial amount and available is at zero, Is there an issue with the bank or has anyone else got this?

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    I currently have a problem with my account when the balance has a substantial amount and available is at zero, Is there an issue with the bank or has anyone else got this?

Having a problem at the amount with the amount I have as balance and available amount. Transactions weeks ago have not come of my card fully yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Anyone have there account resolved yet,Mine is still the same :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

my available balance is about 60 quid less then my actual balance, been like that for the last 2 weeks, thought it was a tranaction that i made that just has not registered yet but i checked my statement there and im all up to date for the last 2 weeks, dunno why its showing as 60 quid less now

Advertisement