Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

huawel b683

Options
  • 08-01-2013 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

hi got unlock huawel b683 and put in the sim card out the old huawel e586 the problem is the huawel b683 said no internet access .anyone know what could be wrong thank

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gaffney92

You might have to manually put in the APN of your provider, Here is a list from Wiki that has all network APN details for Ireland.
    http://wiki.apnchanger.org/Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Gormal

I had a similar issue with a different device, turned out it was that one of the multiple drivers didn't install. I was lucky because, I had got it to install properly on a different machine and took the drivers from that one.

I couldn't select a network or do anything with the software (not that you need to use it anyway after installation, as you can connect through the network connections)

Hope you get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭navara man

thank for the reply . in the end i just sent it back to amazon and said it was not working .........

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gaffney92

navara man wrote: »
    thank for the reply . in the end i just sent it back to amazon and said it was not working .........

I'm probably going to do the exact same in the future!

Advertisement