Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grain Needed

Options
  • 08-01-2013 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I am brewing an amber this weekend and I need some caramel or special b to give me a bit of colour. anything to give me a rugby/amber colour. I need about 750g to a 1kg.
    I have loads of everything else, I can offer marris otter, wheat or lager malt or variopus hops in return, and anyone who gives me the grain can come and do a brew on my two tier system.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Its only wednesday now - you might be able to get it online from the usual sources and have it on time for the weekend.

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TOOYOUNGTODIE

Based in Trim, Co. Meath, i'm not that fussed, I'll brew a blonde or lager if I have to, I just dont want to pay postage for 1kg of special malt, i need nothing else at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

You could always roast some of the base malt yourself?

Good few guides on the around on the net how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

In my sig, there are one or two lads not far from you. I have about 12Kg of crystal but I'm a bit further.

Advertisement