Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish television

Options
  • 08-01-2013 8:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭

Is anybody getting sick of the amount of rubbish tv shows full of nobodies and wannabies!

Tallifornia, diary of a Deb., when paddy met sally, Jedward, midday . . . . the lame list goes on...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Is anybody getting sick of the amount of rubbish tv shows full of nobodies and wannabies!

Tallifornia, diary of a Deb., when paddy met sally, Jedward, midday . . . . the lame list goes on...

CORMAC-620_1595543a.jpg

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Neutron_pot

JESUS CHRIST!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

He makes great TV to be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

there is an off button...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Stop watching TV3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I had the joy of seeing "Midday" for the first time on TV3 earlier. Jesus H Christ.

They were talking about boyfriends farting in their presence..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,541 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

When you have hundreds of channels 24hrs per day, gotta fill them somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

seachto7 wrote: »
    I had the joy of seeing "Midday" for the first time on TV3 earlier. Jesus H Christ.

They were talking about boyfriends farting in their presence..

I'd rather watch paint dry, then watch that rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

TV3 is lowest common denominator rubbish designed for people who are not that bright. Basically it just shows ITV crap and crap styled on ITV crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

TV3 is like a television version of the Sun newspaper full of rubbish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭roanoke

there is an off button...

Whoever that guy in the pix is, he makes me want to turn off the internet now as well.

Advertisement