Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick qeustion before moving away

Options
  • 08-01-2013 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi there, im 32,

Im wanting to move to canada for 2 year and work over there.
    i have 2 questions that i desperately need answered.

1:) It talks about professionals. I dont have any College degree although i've done a couple of smaller college and multiple other courses. I also have about 17 years experience in working with people and computers and also 4 years supervisory and management experience. Does none of this matter due to me not having a degree?

2) can someone point me in the right direction for applying for the visa. I dont know what type of visa i need to apply for, and i can't find the correct form, i need to get this done really fast so if you can answer as quickly as possible id be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Canada has it's own forum.
    You might get more info there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

Please don't worry. With that much experience, and management which is highly regarded, you will be fine. The Canadian forum has a lot of info.

Advertisement