Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

depression treatments

Options
  • 08-01-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

ive been suffering from depression with 7 years now even do there was probably always an underlying depression/anxiety.im on effexor 150mg.my problem is that my depression doesnt seem to be improving even do the meds have helped.i only at best seem to pass through feeling ok on my way up to go back down.i have this feeling of phisical pressure in my head.not like a headache more like my skull is too tight for my brain.i do at times reach the mood that i think i would like to be my normal mood but it doesnt last.
    could anyone point me in the right direction as to where i should go to improve my situation.i do believe its a chemical imbalance but how do you get the right balance without having to adjust meds constantly.which i dont think is possible to do correctly as my own brain/body would need to do the regulating would it not?
    im not looking for medical advice more to get discussion going about it.i do have a gp and do go to him regularly.
    not sure if what im saying will make sense to people who arent in my situation.

also has anyone ever gone to biobalance centre in dublin is it a load of hocus that they might be able to treat what meds struggle to?or is it genuine and worth more of my consideration?.i would love to here from people who have tried this nutritional type of treatment and their opinions
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement