Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Captain

• 08-01-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Lot of choiches with the dgw and do we sway away form rvp?

Gameweek 22 Captain 156 votes

Ba
    0% 0 votes
    Lambert
    27% 43 votes
    RVP
    0% 1 vote
    Mata
    12% 19 votes
    Michu
    53% 83 votes
    Tevez
    0% 0 votes
    Dzeko
    0% 1 vote
    Suarez
    0% 0 votes
    Berbatov
    0% 1 vote
    Bale
    1% 2 votes
    Santi Carzorla
    2% 4 votes
    Fellaini
    1% 2 votes
    Other
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Going with Ba,hes def going to play ,hes in great form and will play some of southampton game if not all.Lambert is vc dgw and can score.

Thoughts fellas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Mata for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Mata for me too, think he'll play both matches after what happened when he was rested for the QPR match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

irish son wrote: »
    Mata for me too, think he'll play both matches after what happened when he was rested for the QPR match.

This.

(Oh god, I hope you're right)

ON that do people think Hazzard will play both games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I'm going with Mata, although I do worry that he'll play the first game and score low, then when we're all hoping he'll recoup it in the second he'll be dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,299 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Between Mata and Lampard at the moment. Might go for Lamps to be different to the masses, he's my long term Chelsea cover injuries permitting as I plan on getting Bale back in for Mata over the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

RVP to tear Liverpool a new one.3 goals and an assist;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

roryc wrote: »
    I'm going with Mata, although I do worry that he'll play the first game and score low, then when we're all hoping he'll recoup it in the second he'll be dropped.

Thats the attitude....:p

• Site Banned Posts: 26 Johnny Hooker

So is Torres likely to start or is Ba the main man now?

Have Torres but unsure whether to swap him for Ba

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mata for me right now, but I expect goals from RVP and Suarez at OT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Mata is the tempting one, but having taken the captaincy off RVP for the Wigan game I'm apprehensive about doing it again.

Love that someone has picked Santi Cazorla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I picked Ivanovic.... Playing twice.. hopfully 2 clean sheets and he's always scoring goals.

... I really hope someone doesn't come in and say he's out or away lol.

It's a gamble, but just look what he did last DGW (first games of the season)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

NeVeR wrote: »
    I picked Ivanovic.... Playing twice.. hopfully 2 clean sheets and he's always scoring goals.

... I really hope someone doesn't come in and say he's out or away lol.

With Terry on the verge of a return and possible feature who knows what way the Chelsea backline will be for the 2 games. Somebody gets dropped. Could be Azpi as a lot of Chelsea fans expect. Could be Cahill but he offers more of a physical presence. Azpi could stay RB and Ivan gets benched. If Cole gets rested tonight he's probably the safest route to the Chelsea defense. Him and Turnbull if Cech is confirmed out.

I only have Ivan and Torres in my team.. and I've a feeling Torres won't start both games !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I only have Ivan and Torres in my team.. and I've a feeling Torres won't start both games !

I want Ivan as i think he offers the most attacking threat from the Chelsea defenders and i include Luiz in that. I just don't see the appeal. He's not that OOP compared to how he always played. The line up tonight might provide some clues. I think Torres plays tonight. Ba comes on. Ba starts against Stoke and Torres maybe comes on. Torres starts against Southampton and Ba comes on. Unless Rafa goes mad and implements a 442 in one of the games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

David Luiz,

Double GW, 2 clean sheets, playing in midfield plenty of oppurtunity for goals and assists, will play 180 mintues.

David Luiz,

Double GW, 2 clean sheets, playing in midfield plenty of oppurtunity for goals and assists, will play 180 mintues.

umm good point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

umm good point.

if rafa was to do 442 id say luiz would be dropped with lamp and ramires in the middle ?

probably not dropped.. but moved back into defense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Cant see Chelsea keeping a CS at Stoke tbh. Southampton should be easier but then we've heard that one before, only last week in fact.

I can see Van Persie scoring at least one anyway, Liverpool are pants and United beat them more often than not at home. Mata might out-do that, wouldnt bank on it. I'd say Ba could if we knew he'd play both games, will def start one but hard to know about both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

zerks wrote: »
    RVP to tear Liverpool a new one.3 goals and an assist;)

He's due a very very big week so lets hope they start Carragher :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Santi101 wrote: »
    Cant see Chelsea keeping a CS at Stoke tbh. Southampton should be easier but then we've heard that one before, only last week in fact.

I can see Van Persie scoring at least one anyway, Liverpool are pants and United beat them more often than not at home. Mata might out-do that, wouldnt bank on it. I'd say Ba could if we knew he'd play both games, will def start one but hard to know about both.

Liverpool will give them a good game. I fancy a score draw myself. Fancy both Rvp and Suarez to score. Will get on that in the bookies, they're both the type of player to rise to the occasion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

manual_man wrote: »

Liverpool will give them a good game. I fancy a score draw myself. Fancy both Rvp and Suarez to score. Will get on that in the bookies, they're both the type of player to rise to the occasion
    United will hockey Liverpool this weekend , Daniel Sturidge saw to that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

United will hockey Liverpool this weekend , Daniel Sturidge saw to that

all just part of the game :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Ba, Mata or RVP.

Probably Mata for me. But strongly considering Ba after his cameo last night and Torres' poor performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I'm taking a risk & going with Lampard, after 2 bad defeats for Chelsea I think Benitez will play Lamps in both games!

• Advertisement

I'm taking a risk & going with Lampard, after 2 bad defeats for Chelsea I think Benitez will play Lamps in both games!
    Who's on the penos? I thought hazard was.

Advertisement