Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2013

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

If the Pens get their injured players back, they will have on hell of the team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Nervous few days ahead for the Rangers. Must beat the canes in the next game. If we don't make the post season, it will be bye-bye Torts, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

COYW wrote: »
    Nervous few days ahead for the Rangers. Must beat the canes in the next game. If we don't make the post season, it will be bye-bye Torts, I reckon.

If Winnipeg doesn't get a point, you make it regardless.

Looking forward to SJ vs LA on Sat. No Ryane Clowe to play the puck from the bench again, though! (Out of interest, what penalty(ies) would you have assessed for that?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

tolosenc wrote: »
    If Winnipeg doesn't get a point, you make it regardless.

And we're through. Thank the lord! Was watching our game last night and it was like a roller coaster. 2-0 up but never really in control of the game, then 2-2, then 3-2 and I was thinking it was curtains. We got what I thought was a very lucky penalty to get the equaliser late in the third and then Cally, who was immense last night, popped up to get the winner in OT.

On to the play-offs, LGR!!!!
    tolosenc wrote: »
    Looking forward to SJ vs LA on Sat. No Ryane Clowe to play the puck from the bench again, though! (Out of interest, what penalty(ies) would you have assessed for that?)

Can you be more specific on the incident? The words penalty and Clowe are like Ireland and rain.:D My personal favourite was the time that he played the puck from the bench versus the Kings.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Ste_JDM

Any other Wild fans here? Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

COYW wrote: »
    Can you be more specific on the incident? The words penalty and Clowe are like Ireland and rain.:D My personal favourite was the time that he played the puck from the bench versus the Kings.

Same incident as you mentioned! Friend was saying 2 for too many men, whereas I would have gone for a double-minor (unsportsmanlike, too many men) and a game misconduct.
    Ste_JDM wrote: »
    Any other Wild fans here? Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

And against Edmonton, who are clearly trying to tank for a lottery pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Rangers with a comfortable lead in their last game of the season. Not sure how I'd feel about a Penguins v Islanders series, though it is looking quite likely now. Penguins won the regular season match-ups 4 to 1 (17 goals to 9).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmi8CR2sxXA

Being scored on with your own stick has to be some kick in the balls.

Masked Man wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmi8CR2sxXA

Being scored on with your own stick has to be some kick in the balls.

That was a couple of years back, love that goal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement