Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc In Finance (National College of Ireland)

Options
  • 08-01-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am thinking of undertaking the Masters in Finance (part-time) in the NCI from September 2013. Has anyone else completed this course and if so, would you recommend it?
    I see that the NCI is ranked pretty low in comparison to other Irish Universities. Is this worth considering?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

macgrub wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am thinking of undertaking the Masters in Finance (part-time) in the NCI from September 2013. Has anyone else completed this course and if so, would you recommend it?
    I see that the NCI is ranked pretty low in comparison to other Irish Universities. Is this worth considering?

Why do you want an MSc in Finance? If you want a PT one, DCU/TCD/UCD run same. If its cost, then balance cost v benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

There are a few open days coming up in NCI soon- I think there might be one this week. It'd be worth your while checking them out to speak to some of the finance lecturers. I'm doing my Masters there and I think over-all it's a great college; I actually chose NCI over DCU's programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JohnPMoloney

Hey Gloria

How did you find the Msc in Finance in NCIRL? would you recommend?

Advertisement