Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Help

Options
  • 08-01-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi, I don't live in Dublin so I don't know which ones would be most ideal.
    My sister is being left in "city centre" tomorrow to take a bus to the Young Scientist. I'm not sure where exactly "city centre" is because the teacher didn't specify. Which bus and where would she be best off to take to the RD from either Trinity or O'Connell Street?
    I'd appreciate it if someone took the time to help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Take either the number 4 or 7 from outside Trinity (towards Grafton Street, opposite Lush/Spar) or from the stop on O'Connell Bridge. Either bus will bring her directly to the RDS. The cash fare is €2.15 one way, exact change only.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Ambient Occlusion

TJJP wrote: »
    Take either the number 4 or 7 from outside Trinity (towards Grafton Street, opposite Lush/Spar) or from the stop on O'Connell Bridge. Either bus will bring her directly to the RDS. The cash fare is €2.15 one way, exact change only.

Very much appreciated, thank you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yup, 4 or 7 both stop on O'Connell Bridge and next to Trinity, so whichever she is nearest to. They stop at the bottom of O'Connell Street also.

If she's a school child, it won't be 2.15. It'd be 80 cent before 5pm.

Advertisement