Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Playpen -> MauraTheThird!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Wrong? Wrong?! WHAT IS THIS?

I'LL ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE DAMN YOU!!!!!

What's your favourite type of cloud?
    Beats by Dr. Dre: Cool, or overpriced fashion statements for rich kids?
    Outside of social networks (Boards, Twitter, FB, (and YouTube for good measure) etc) what's your favourite website?

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'LL ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE DAMN YOU!!!!!

What's your favourite type of cloud? Haven't done Geography since the JC but I remember cirrus clouds being class.. thin wispy clouds and they nearly always indicate towards a good day (weather wise, what's not to love?
    Beats by Dr. Dre: Cool, or overpriced fashion statements for rich kids? So overpriced and tbh, in my opinion only a fashion statement. I'm not into music in a great way and I will never pretend to be but ~€200 for headphones? Dafuq! There's surely cheaper ones which are just as good. Right? I think most people get them are people who just want to say they have them.
    Outside of social networks (Boards, Twitter, FB, (and YouTube for good measure) etc) what's your favourite website? My favourite website would have to be Dear Blank Please Blank, FML or blogwise Hyperbole and a Half, basically anything where people are clever, witty and funny.

Can I just say- loving the randomness of these questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

What's the thing the Meatloaf won't do for love?

What's the thing the Meatloaf won't do for love?

He won't keep the promises he makes in every verse in the song. Typical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Favourite meat?
    If Carlsberg did sandwiches..what would be in yours?
    Ideal holiday?
    Favourite book?
    Favourite dairy product?
    Favourite type of music?
    Favourite Weiss beer (if any)?
    If you had €10000 to spend, where would it go?
    Do you like Cork?
    Milk, White or Dark Chocolate?
    Doritos, yay or nay?
    Bus vs. Train?
    Favourite actress/actor?

• Advertisement

Ed Sheeran Vs. Newton Faulkner.

Note that an incorrect answer here will have dire consequences...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Would you rather have T-Rex arms or a Brontosaurus neck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

When you hear the name Jon Snow, who do you think of?

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Favourite meat? Chicken. You can't fail once you have chicken to eat. (y)
    If Carlsberg did sandwiches..what would be in yours? Oh damn. i got this class one in Tralee last week.. Ham, cheddar, onion confit and some other random relish-y stuff on sourdough bread
    Ideal holiday? I'd love to go to on one of those amazing sun holidays in the Maldives with sun, sea and strawberry daquairis to keep me going <3
    Favourite book? My favourite book atm would be "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" by John Green. It's just one of those really subtle, well written, weaving stories and I really cannot describe my love for it.
    Favourite dairy product? Chocolate anything and then Philly Cheese. Dace.
    Favourite type of music? I'm really not into music all that much tbh. I like songs more than artists and types. But if I had to say who my favurite people are, they'd be Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, One Direction, Olly Murs, Queen... Anything with a good beat to it :D
    Favourite Weiss beer (if any)?N/A
    If you had €10000 to spend, where would it go? On me alone, because I'm selfish... Atm, I'd just do boring stuff like pay off loans (:rolleyes:) and maybe go on a holiday with the Pharmacy friends :p
    Do you like Cork? I haven't explored Cork City as of yet but I still prefer Cork in general to home. People and amenities are closer and more bants are had! Though the knackers here aren't as great and the characters in Cork don't match home t'all!
    Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? Milk <3
    Doritos, yay or nay? All of them bar the Cheese ones >.<
    Bus vs. Train? Train always but people don't go on it very often :L
    Favourite actress/actor? Robert Downey Jr. The utter grá I have for him is unreal...

Keep em coming :D

Ed Sheeran Vs. Newton Faulkner.

Note that an incorrect answer here will have dire consequences...

Dire Consequences..... ****e.

Well, since I dunno who the other guy is, I'm going to have to go with Ed. (PLEASE LET ED BE THE RIGHT ANSWER)

• Advertisement

Would you rather have T-Rex arms or a Brontosaurus neck?

T-Rex Arms.. They'd be cute and not all that different to what I have now :p

When you hear the name Jon Snow, who do you think of?

Jack Frost's brother.

Dire Consequences..... ****e.

Well, since I dunno who the other guy is, I'm going to have to go with Ed. (PLEASE LET ED BE THE RIGHT ANSWER)

BANNED!

:p

BANNED!

:p

#lifeover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Favourite soccer player?
    Whole milk or skimmed milk?
    Do you have any cool talents?
    How high can you count in Spanish?
    Favourite hair colour?
    Which is worse: Socks and sandals or any mustard-coloured item of clothing?
    Do you like brown sauce?
    What have you done with Maura the first and Maura the second?
    Do you have hoodies and a funny slogan for your class yet? What's the slogan?
    Favourite accent?
    Favourite kind of breakfast?
    Are you a morning person?
    Tea or coffee?
    Sminky shorts - Yay or nay?

Getting up early when there's nobody around or staying up late when there's nobody around?
    Favourite animal?
    Green grapes or red grapes?
    Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
    Favourite film?
    Prefer Ladybirds or Butterflies?
    Favourite weather?

How often do you confuse the words Brain and Brian?

What is your favourite colour horse?

What's your favourite type of calendar?

Jack Frost's brother.

Why don't you watch Channel 4 News?

Favourite soccer player? Imma say Messi because he's the only soccer player I've proper seen playing in RL and it was a boring match but he still kept you mesmerised. Amazing man :)
    Whole milk or skimmed milk? Leestrand Full-Fat milk is the best milk of all time in the universe ever but my heart cannot handle it :L SO skimmed milk for me please, ta <3
    Do you have any cool talents? Unfortunately, I am neither cool or talented :p
    How high can you count in Spanish? Er... uno ...
    Favourite hair colour? This is sad but Ariel red hair. if I could pull it off, that's what I'd rock for the rest of my life :cool:
    Which is worse: Socks and sandals or any mustard-coloured item of clothing? Socks and sandals... That's horrible.
    Do you like brown sauce? Christ no. I've never even tasted it! The smell puts me right off >.<
    What have you done with Maura the first and Maura the second? Well, it involves sickness, death, plagues, locusts and Jesus being resurrected again...
    Do you have hoodies and a funny slogan for your class yet? What's the slogan? no hoodies yet but the class rep is FINALLY getting on it! We're currently flittering between "Kiss my aspirin" and "Slingin' pills to pay the bills". The fact that neither have sexual undertones saddens me :P
    Favourite accent? Northern Irish accents steal my heart each and everytime :)
    Favourite kind of breakfast? Porridge with said perfect milk as mentioned above with plenty of sugar- absolute bliss <3
    Are you a morning person? Yessiree... As long as people don't up in my grill :D
    Tea or coffee? I drink tea more but prefer coffee :)
    Sminky shorts - Yay or nay? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

:D

Getting up early when there's nobody around or staying up late when there's nobody around? Staying up late when no-one's around, at least I've the option of going to sleep for ages if I want cz I'm tired. If I snooze again in the morning I get headachey :L
    Favourite animal? Black cat called Salem
    Green grapes or red grapes? Red grapes forever and always. The fruit of the gods!
    Would you rather be a bird or a fish? A bird. Migrating for the winter sounds unbelievable and plus YOU CAN FLY. Class.
    Favourite film? I can't pick just one :L One of my favourites would be "The Perks of Being A Wallflower".. utter class.
    Prefer Ladybirds or Butterflies? Ladybirds, cz they're big booty bitches.
    Favourite weather? When it's roasting hot but there's a slight breeze so you're not boiling over, but at extreme risk of sunburn!

Love the questions.

• Advertisement

How often do you confuse the words Brain and Brian? Nearly always which is so very embarrassing considering I really should known at this stage :L

What is your favourite colour horse? A grey dappled one. So subtle and not all in your face. I'm thinking silver fox like..

What's your favourite type of calendar? The daily ones where you pull a day off everyday and they have facts, jokes or inspirational quotes on them. I've never owned one but it's my ambition to!

Vive La FRANCE

Why don't you watch Channel 4 News?

One could also ask me why I never watch tv in college and I would say, I dunno, I always find better ways to waste my time :)

One could also ask me why I never watch tv in college and I would say, I dunno, I always find better ways to waste my time :)

vYW4S.jpg

vYW4S.jpg

He seems like a pretty swell guy from what his Wiki says... :p

Favourite plant?
    Pharmacology going well?
    Board or card games?
    Pubs or clubs?
    Favourite crisps?
    Tea, yay or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Top three favourite forums on boards?
    The cure or the smiths?
    70's or 80's music?
    Are you friends with many people who you hung around with in 2003?
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Ever been to Oxegen?
    Who will will the munster championship quarter final in 2013, Clare or Waterford?
    Are you enjoying your college course?
    Are you going to live in Ireland when you are older?
    Are you partial towards a kebab?
    Favourite kebab sauce?

Favourite plant? I used to have a plant cactus that lived in my room and was called Spike and he was my best friend. I used dress him up and bring him places with me. We went to the cinema, the beach, the swimming pool. Sadly, he met his end when a young child knocked him from his throne and he smashed off the ground. poor Spike </3
    Pharmacology going well? I don't really get it at all :L Literally it's going WAY over my head but I'll stick with it. :D
    Board or card games? Card games because it's so fast to flicker through different games if you get bored! And tbh, I'm too competitive for boards games :L
    Pubs or clubs? Places like The Bailey are my favourite! But I do have a secret preference for pubs. Chilling beside the fire with a pint and trad music playing. The Rock and the Fran Well are cllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss :p (But I do like dancing a lot so <3 for clubs <3)
    Favourite crisps? Brown HulaHoops
    Tea, yay or nay? Only if chocolate digestives are accompanying it :)

P.s. Paly, we devised a Dimitri drinking game! NA for BioChem.

eoins23456 wrote: »
    Top three favourite forums on boards? C&H, Tattoos and Piercings, The Ladies Lounge :D
    The cure or the smiths? N/A :p
    70's or 80's music? 80s <3
    Are you friends with many people who you hung around with in 2003? This is a sad question because it made me realise bar one or two people and my cousins, I'm not friends from anyone at all from 2003 :L Awks.
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years? My own pharmacy, loving partner, child(ren)? and generally being happy and content with life <3
    Ever been to Oxegen? Unfortunately not and I'm so saddened it's not on this year! I LOST MY CHANCE!
    Who will will the munster championship quarter final in 2013, Clare or Waterford? Err... I'm from Kerry so N/A :D
    Are you enjoying your college course? Love love love love Pharmacy <3
    Are you going to live in Ireland when you are older? I would love to travel but I can see myself coming back. I couldn't imagine not seeing my family very often :o
    Are you partial towards a kebab? I've never actually had one :cool:
    Favourite kebab sauce? See above!

Week almost complete :D

Advertisement