Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedroom and bathroom showrooms

• 08-01-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm planning to do some changes to the house, I am hoping to get some good deals, I went to both Ikea and BandQ to get some ideas about both bathrooms and bedrooms, I know what I want exactly, their prices are too dear, do you know any good company that can build some good quality bespoke bedroom and bathrooms for a good price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

peace2804 wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm planning to do some changes to the house, I am hoping to get some good deals, I went to both Ikea and BandQ to get some ideas about both bathrooms and bedrooms, I know what I want exactly, their prices are too dear, do you know any good company that can build some good quality bespoke bedroom and bathrooms for a good price.

If you can't afford Ikea or B&Q prices you defiantly won't be able to afford bespoke prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If you can't afford Ikea or B&Q prices you defiantly won't be able to afford bespoke prices

Exactly... It however might be a good idea to look around and have an idea what you want and I might have idea for cheaper good quality options

Advertisement