Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

apple id problems

• 08-01-2013 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

i have an iphone 4s about two months now, and i set up an apple id and all was well for a while, but then it wouldnt recognise my password so i tryed to reset my password, did everything it instructed and it said email sent, but no sign of anything in my inbox, tried a few different things but no joy,

the funny thing is today i met a friend of mine who said that he was after getting the emails on his email address even though when my phone asks for my apple id password it still had my email address as my apple id, now i did give the phone to him to set up a few things when i first got the it, anybody got any ideas as to undo this and does anyone think he tried to pull a fast one in linking my apple id with his email address

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Maybe he set his email address as a secondary when setting it up. Have you checked the spam folder in your email?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Who set up the Apple ID? You or your friend? Have you a credit card associated with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Yeah that's the other problem with billing info. The friend has the password so can access any billing info

Advertisement