Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where would one get a Swansea Jersey ?

• 09-01-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

As we all know Swansea are the best welsh team in the English premier league ( yes, i know they're the only welsh team in the league)

But where would one go about getting a jersey for them. official Website is sold out in both home and away accept for xxxL

Any Irish websites or shops ? - Must be a website that accept laser or paypal

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

bpb101 wrote: »
    As we all know Swansea are the best welsh team in the English premier league ( yes, i know they're the only welsh team in the league)

But where would one go about getting a jersey for them. Website is sold out in both home and away accept for xxxL

Any Irish websites or shops ? - Must be a website that accept laser or paypal

Thanks

Seems to have all the sizes

http://www.swanssuperstore.com/store/product/8151/Swans-Adults-Home-Jersey-2012-2013/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

out of stock.

Ah well, ferry to Holyhead in the morn then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Every time one of these threads is posted, an LoI fan dies inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭klose

Ebbs wrote: »

235540.jpg

:pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    Ah well, ferry to Holyhead in the morn then?
    na, ill see if there one on tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Ebbs wrote: »

33003703.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is Laudrup signing Jan Molby???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Decent article that might be of interest to any casual Swans fan: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/08/swansea-city-different-route-league-cup

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Been following them since Kevin Nugent was their #9 in league 2 10 years ago, Jackett always had them playing good footy, and it's all come from there.

• Advertisement

i just want a jersey... i might set up a Swansea news thread later , since there a lot of support - or is there one?

Main question though is where can i get my hands on a jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭larchielads

i want too. im a utd that home jersey is very nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

i just want a jersey... i might set up a Swansea news thread later , since there a lot of support - or is there one?

Main question though is where can i get my hands on a jersey

Good idea. I'm a fellow Swans fan.

I got both my jerseys direct from the club shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

I hear the bandwagon will be driving down O'Connell St next week and they'll be firing shirts out of one of those cannons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Erbody's 2nd favourite premiership team

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Erbody's 2nd favourite premiership team

only British team I have even a passing interest in. so by far my favourite premiership team!

I hear the bandwagon will be driving down O'Connell St next week and they'll be firing shirts out of one of those cannons.
    if your calling me a bandwagon fan , then ill have you know i lived in swansea for 27 years until one trip to ireland where i met the love of my life and settled down. when i was 5 i was at the matches.

na actually that bull every word of it , yes im a bandwagon fan , but i dont support them because they are winning , i support them because their not English.
    I suppose we could all support the "man u" because of everyones strong relationship with the club.

i suppose your a man city fan yourself since as far back as you can remember.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82621349
    swansea talk fortress now on boards.ie

i still want to know where to get a jersey though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

if your calling me a bandwagon fan , then ill have you know i lived in swansea for 27 years until one trip to ireland where i met the love of my life and settled down. when i was 5 i was at the matches.

na actually that bull every word of it , yes im a bandwagon fan , but i dont support them because they are winning , i support them because their not English.
    I suppose we could all support the "man u" because of everyones strong relationship with the club.

Went to College there for a year. Love Swansea. Know few Swansea fans.

Wind Street some place at weekend. Jumping Jacks, Time and Envy and Barrons were all hit when I was there.

Lived in Mount Pleasant. Ever known a pub Called Mountain Dew? Used drink there few times.

Went to College there for a year. Love Swansea. Know few Swansea fans.

Wind Street some place at weekend. Jumping Jacks, Time and Envy and Barrons were all hit when I was there.

Lived in Mount Pleasant. Ever known a pub Called Mountain Dew? Used drink there few times.

does me bolding a part of my post answer your question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

does me bolding a part of my post answer your question?

ah i should of read on:pac:

Advertisement