Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeing as its January, the month of no money and new years resolutions

Options
  • 09-01-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I am aware of the swop etc thread. However I thought seeing as we are all broke and we probably have some new people for the month that's in it. Why don't we set up a donation thread ie; this one. People can get rid of unwanted e liquids donate them to a new home for the price of postage. Everyone will get a warm fuzzy feeling and a few liquids to try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I have an Ego C twist battery (new and only charged 3 times). And another one which I have never managed to charge, maybe fixable? I have the mains/usb charger for them also.

I have a sample pack of 5 liquids (various flavours)

2 X Kanger T2s.

Ego carry case for them all.

If anyone wants them and is in dublin city centre give me a shout and you can have them free. Don't want anything in return. Were a dreadful purchase and I still rue buying it tbh. I'd be happier if they were of use to someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

I have an Ego C twist battery (new and only charged 3 times). And another one which I have never managed to charge, maybe fixable? I have the mains/usb charger for them also.

2 X Kanger T2s.

If anyone wants them and is in dublin city centre give me a shout and you can have them free. Don't want anything in return. Were a dreadful purchase and I still rue buying it tbh. I'd be happier if they were of use to someone else.

We have our first donater...free to a dublin home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

2 X Kanger T2s.

That's very generous of you man, a good friend of mine would gladly take them but I'm sure he'd want to give u a few bob for them...

See I knew this thread would make people happy...its a nice sentiment. Remember guys pay it forward

also I will have donations once i receive my new liquids. watch this space

• Advertisement

I've had someone contact me to collect them!

I'll be passing them on on Friday. If there is any change I'll let you guys know!

I'd feel guilty charging someone money for such a useless piece of crap to be honest. As I say one batt never worked. The T2s SHOULD be ok, I'm not 100% sure, they weren't used much but they always leaked a bit, and were a bit twitchy. The tech is so dreadful that I won't take money. I'd be happy if someone else could use them and it helped them in any way!

I'm making lemonade here :)

yum yum lemonade e liquid i take it lol

VH genesis, I've moved on to more frustration now! So if someone wants to have a go.... Fraid I've lost the drip tip but anyone will work,alas no ss mesh either but I'll pop some wire in. Maybes someone can donate some mesh if anyone takes it.
    4e96af063079d327404b33210f009ebc.jpg
    Tis in a jiffy bag ready to post :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

aerosol wrote: »
    VH genesis, I've moved on to more frustration now! So if someone wants to have a go.... Fraid I've lost the drip tip but anyone will work,alas no ss mesh either but I'll pop some wire in. Maybes someone can donate some mesh if anyone takes it.
    4e96af063079d327404b33210f009ebc.jpg
    Tis in a jiffy bag ready to post :-)

Yes please,i've been looking at these for a while to start rebuilding.

pmcmahon,it's yours,pm me your add and it'll be posted tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Yes please,i've been looking at these for a while to start rebuilding.

PM your address and you've got some mesh. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I can do a grenade style ego battery plus a kanger T3 still in the wrapper plus just under 30ml of highbrow RY4. Free to collect in North Cork at the weekend as I am overseas right now.

Can post for a small charity donation to the Halo Trust but will not be posted until next Wednesday.

I have some other juice as well and will put them up at weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

krissovo wrote: »
    I can do a grenade style ego battery plus a kanger T3 still in the wrapper plus just under 30ml of highbrow RY4. Free to collect in North Cork at the weekend as I am overseas right now.

Can post for a small charity donation to the Halo Trust but will not be posted until next Wednesday.

I have some other juice as well and will put them up at weekend.

I'll take these please :) Checked the site and can donate by paypal. Putting money on my card tomorrow or so to make a purchase of some juice so whatever is left over I'll donate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I'll take these please :) Checked the site and can donate by paypal. Putting money on my card tomorrow or so to make a purchase of some juice so whatever is left over I'll donate.

Nice one, send me the address and I will get it out to you next week.

Out of curiosity and also frustration..Anyone have any 510 battery and attys? my dog decided munching on them would be fun GRRR.(I know I can order these online but if i could get them off someone here it would be just as easy)
    I will pay of course

I have to withdraw my offer, after 3 previous uses the T2s are leaking significantly, one battery is totally dead (never even used) the other is not fully functional. It's a dreadful piece of crap and it is now living in the bin.

My apologies for the offer, and not being able to follow through. It would be wrong to risk someone's health with this kind of rubbish. I will contact the person I said I would give it to.

Anyone want some joytech ego c/t cartridges I was sent them and they are not what I wanted

Advertisement