Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls basketball team - North County Dublin

Options
  • 09-01-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi, anyone recommend a girls basketball team for my daughter? Under 11's or Under 12's?

Cheers,
    K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Hi Kaiser,

St Maur's, Rush have an U12s team according to DLBB.ie. Team contacts link is broken.
    Swords Basketball are based in Alsaa they have an U12s girls team and a beginners group which I believe may become a team next year. This Saturday only training will be at 9am in Alsaa for both teams. Contact Conor for U12s and Paula for beginners. PM me if you need a number for either or training times for another date.
    Balbriggan has a club http://www.irishvikings.ie/basketball.html but not sure how active they are with girls teams.
    Malahide has a club that train in the community school. I've no contact details but they have a Facebook page.
    If you are very north north county then the Drogheda Bullets http://www.droghedabullets.com/ but they only seems to have boys teams

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Thanks Seaside, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

If you email [EMAIL="secretary@stmaursgaa"]secretary@stmaursgaa[/EMAIL] they will get you details. I might be in the club tomorrow and if I can get details I will post them here.

It appears to be well ran and they have 2 or 3 juvenile teams and get good numbers at coaching from what I have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Thanks Leo. I'm going to try the Swords team in Alssa for now. Its easier to get to and they seem to have a good setup.
    Thanks for reply all the same

Advertisement