Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just signed up to Eircom

Options
  • 09-01-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

I have just bought and moved into a new house. Today, online, I signed up to one of Eircoms broadband bundles. There's a phone in the house but i do not have the number, nor is it connected, so when asked for the phone number i left it blank. So only infomation eircom have is my address/email and my mobile number. I got Order comfirmation stating:

Once your order has been provisioned we will notify you by email. This email will contain
    • Your line type*
    • Your NEW eircom phone number.
    • Your NEW eircom account number.
    • Detailed summary of the eircom products you have ordered e.g. eircom Broadband or eircom phone services.
    All thats cool. But I am just wondering how without the house phone line number how will Eircom do all this? I take it the modem will be posted out to me. I choose not to pay by direct debit, so does that mean i'll just get a phone bill a month after everything is set up? Will eircom phone me to comfirm my order?

Otherwords what happens next?

Thanking you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Son0vagun

As you gave your address, the online order system in this case will work from address details. Would you like to PM me your address and contact details and i will look into this for you?

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

A big thank you to Alan who took time today to ring me and explain things to me.

Advertisement