Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert ART design

• 09-01-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm doing Art for my LC and I'm absolutely shattered. I have no idea what's going on and I have my mocks in February. As a practical we had a choice whether we wanted to do craft or design. I chose design, however, now I feel I've made a wrong decision. Who else is doing or has done design for their art? What do I need to do on the day of the exam? How big does the design have to be (and what size paper do I need, A2)? Also, how much do I need to write? Let's say I'll pick the poster question (which I probably will), what do I need to write about? I've read all the instructions on the paper but I think I'm profoundly stupid. Nothing makes sense.

Am super stressed out because of the mocks, even though they are not as important as the real LC... I'm such a big worrier and my hair is turning gray.
    I'd ask the teacher but I don't find her explanations very helpful. You, my fellow LC sufferers, are the only hope I have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

I'm doing Art for my LC and I'm absolutely shattered. I have no idea what's going on and I have my mocks in February. As a practical we had a choice whether we wanted to do craft or design. I chose design, however, now I feel I've made a wrong decision. Who else is doing or has done design for their art? What do I need to do on the day of the exam? How big does the design have to be (and what size paper do I need, A2)? Also, how much do I need to write? Let's say I'll pick the poster question (which I probably will), what do I need to write about? I've read all the instructions on the paper but I think I'm profoundly stupid. Nothing makes sense.

Am super stressed out because of the mocks, even though they are not as important as the real LC... I'm such a big worrier and my hair is turning gray.
    I'd ask the teacher but I don't find her explanations very helpful. You, my fellow LC sufferers, are the only hope I have.

Hey! Just put up almost identical thread :) Really would love an answer to this! Curious as to which one is the better option!

Advertisement