Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you like to play a game? :)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I signed up last Wednesday, not long after Dev posted this, and no email? Testflight app is on the phone and logged in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

seamus wrote: »
    I signed up last Wednesday, not long after Dev posted this, and no email? Testflight app is on the phone and logged in...

What device you got and did you click link sent by Testflight from the device?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

iPhone 4

Yep, clicked the link. Checked my testflight account there and I can see my device registered with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Me too. Signed up same time and on iPhone 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Is there some setting to limit sign up to certain devices cos 3 times I've joined but when I check what teams I am part of its not there

• Advertisement

Update for anyone who has not managed to get test build so far. Sorry for any confusion but you should fit into one of the 3 categories below.

Here's the science bit...

1. (Slightly) older devices: Anyone with iPad, iPad2, iPhone3GS or iPhone4 will not be able to access current build. Although theyre all great kit, they handle 3d games very diff to other models (esp strange for iPhone 4). We've had to exclude these for performance reasons but will have a separate build for these devices for our release candidate, due to drop next week.

2. No device registered: I've got 14 names and email addresses of people who have signed up to the Testflight group but who never added a device. This may be because you never got the email from Testflight which must be accepted from the device itself. To get the build, just click this link from your device and you should be in business: http://tflig.ht/XWl4ZP

3. Mystery: I've got 32 people registered with valid devices etc. but not all of you have the build. Please check testflight again and if you still can't see anything try the link for #2 above and see if it helps. Still probs? Drop me a DM and I'll look further. We hope to get everyone for the final test round next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Just got "jump" on my Iphone 5 WOW it's looks ands sounds great.Keep up the great work to all involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Signed up!

fox007 wrote: »
    Just got "jump" on my Iphone 5 WOW it's looks ands sounds great.Keep up the great work to all involved.

Thank you! You've no idea how great that is to hear, it's been a long road :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Thank you kindly! :)

Will get back to you on iPad mini, should run fine, think we just forgot to include it on device list for test. Hoping to support it for release though!

Should be fixed now, let me know if you dont get an email conf and can access on iPad Mini

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Just tried it for the first time on my iPhone 5. Very nice work guys, looks fantastic.

Graham wrote: »
    Just tried it for the first time on my iPhone 5. Very nice work guys, looks fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Registered an iPhone 5 and iPad (3rd Gen). Running iOS 6.0.2 and 6.0.1.

Seems to be running perfectly on both. Noticed the tutorial bug mentioned with the guide being a little off. Only thing I really noticed is while driving on the iPad the road just disappeared and I was driving on thin air for a bit. Still able to collect energy coins but there were no obstacles either. Road appeared back itself eventually. Nothing major but thought I'd mention it being in this thread.

Great app and especially surprised at how well it's been coded and designed. Kinda like Tron meets Temple Run. I'll keep testing away. Appreciate the complimentary coins too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭gartcork

Just downloaded the game and had a quick look at it in work ;-)
    Looks and sounds great! No problems with it on iPhone 5 running 6.0.2
    Looking forward to spending more time with it. From what I've seen so far it looks addictive. Well done!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Heyall, we've updated the game to the Release Candidate version (the one we think we can release into the wild).

Its a MASSIVE update in terms of quality and playability.

Changes include:
    1. All graphics polished and reworked. It looks a million times better now with destroyed road, smashed billboards, graffiti etc etc.

2. Controls are refined a good bit.

3. Warning/hazard lights when a gap is coming.

4. Optimised graphics with auto-switching to low quality to maintain frame rates.

5. Many many many bugs squashed.

6. An ending that I am particularly proud of. You actually get to see The Jump now

7. Slow motion effects on big jumps/falls.

8. Powerups now chosen through a Swipe Down which stops play and lets you chose at your leisure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

What's the easiest way to update?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We have sent mails out to our Apple testers and it should be in your TestFlightApp app as an available update... Thanks!!! (so excited to hear what people think of it).

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭gartcork

Works flawlessly, looks and sounds amazing on the iPhone 5. It's even better when you have your headphones plugged in! It's a great and highly addictive game. I hope this does really well for you when it's released. Best of luck with it and thanks a lot. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I agree fully with gartcork.
    I liked the original version, but the updated version is far smoother. Very impressed, and I sincerely hope that it's a big hit. Well done to the team.

dilallio

Advertisement