Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Directors - How to get their names?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I'm looking to get the names of the directors of a particular company.
    You can get basic info on companies for free via a search on CRO.ie, but it doesn't include directors' names.

The company in question has made plenty of submissions to the CRO which are downloadable for a fee (€2.50 each) - question is which, if any, will show names of all current directors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

http://www.vision-net.ie will provide you with this information. It will cost you a few euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

cashiq.net has this info, for free IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Thanks All.
    Cashiq.net did the job for free - only had to register.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 apintpls

just registered with cashiq.net. Very interesting site. If I subscribe the solo membership, can I get purchasing department's contact information there? Any such website available to find contact information for the purchasing department of Irish or UK companies? Thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement