Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALSAA

Options
  • 09-01-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone swim in ALSAA?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Years ago I swam in it. Nice pool and very clean. The problem is that it is members only and there is restrictions on times you can use it due to classes and swim clubs using it but is largely free most times.

Another issue is the parking there. There is only about 10 spaces and you may end up using the Clarion car park which is 1euro an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭El Director

seanmacc wrote: »
    Another issue is the parking there. There is only about 10 spaces and you may end up using the Clarion car park which is 1euro an hour or so.

Much more parking there now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shan hao

Recently got a family membership there which will be cancelled this week. Seems they dont like honest reviews on their facebook and have no problem victimizing anyone making complaints about bad staff. I was interrogated and chastized by a maintenence man, treated like a dog in front of my children by a teenager in the pools twice and given cold shoulder by staff and management who aren't too interested in dealing with it. Seems they want me out of there but I will be taking legal action on them so this is by no means over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

shan hao wrote: »
    Recently got a family membership there which will be cancelled this week. Seems they dont like honest reviews on their facebook and have no problem victimizing anyone making complaints about bad staff. I was interrogated and chastized by a maintenence man, treated like a dog in front of my children by a teenager in the pools twice and given cold shoulder by staff and management who aren't too interested in dealing with it. Seems they want me out of there but I will be taking legal action on them so this is by no means over.

Sounds like Tunney will fit right in so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

shan hao wrote: »

If you're going to sink your teeth into going legal you may want to remove your post as it could prejudice your case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement