Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent/cheap barber near blanch village?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Anybody got any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cypressg

cypressg wrote: »
    Anybody got any suggestions?
    bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Here, here or here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Bumping of threads is not allowed.

Gaspode wrote: »
    Bumping of threads is not allowed.
    oh right,sorry for that.Anybody else got any other recommendations?

cypressg wrote: »
    oh right,sorry for that.Anybody else got any other recommendations?
    Anything wrong with my recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Blanch barbers are good, Grafton barbers the same if a little pricey.

Wouldnt go to Jcs or Sams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Rochey18 wrote: »

Saw a poster in Joes (beside Clonsilla Inn as linked to in fletches post) when I passed recently - €10 a dry cut - that's pretty good.

“Roll it back”

ozmo wrote: »
    Saw a poster in Joes (beside Clonsilla Inn as linked to in fletches post) when I passed recently - €10 a dry cut - that's pretty good.
    Yeh it's under new management...still not as cheap as city centre prices but decent for the 'burbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭granty1892

The barber in Westpoint charge a tenner during the week and as far as i know the weekend! really decent cut aswell!

You dont have to be a member of the gym either

ps i'd recommend going morning time as it can get busy at times depending on how many barbers they have on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

ozmo wrote: »

Blanch Barbers is 7.50 I think on a monday and tuesday, not positive on exact price but its cheaper on a monday and tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Rochey18 wrote: »

Grafton Barbers continually get my business, not because they're especially good but because they open late and every day. I'm still surprised by the number of 9-5 barbers, when opening later would probably bring many more customers.

fletch wrote: »
    Anything wrong with my recommendations?
    Nothing,in fact I took you up on them and went to Joe's.Unfortunately this was a mistake.
    I should have known this when I sat down and the first thing that was said to me was "what blade",I replied "no blade,just a cut" and got a vacant look back from the lady with poor english at my head,I then had to make the scissors sign with my fingers to get the message across.This should have been another red flag for me.
    Anyway,long story short the scissors was blunt and I bought myself a headrazor afterwards to try undo the mess.

Advertisement