Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Browser Issue

Options
  • 09-01-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

hii guys sorry for jumping on to some1 elses threads but i have the following problem.
    if i try to either start a new ebay add or even hear on boards my laptop will let me go as far as the main part of my message or post. ie i ant to sell something on ebay, i start of my add. title sub title etc. i want to upload a pic. it wont let me. it will load for ages and then nothing. and also if i go to the main part of the message my curser wont click on to the writing area of the screen.. if any1 could please help. thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Moved this out of the other thread as it's a completely different issue.
    A few questions to ask, what browser do you use? Does it happen on all web browsers, who is your internet provider?

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

thanks nick..
    i use firefox. i tried it on internet explorer to.. but no luck. i use wimax.
    i have also defraged, scanned with avg and i am currently doing a malwarebytes scan.

Advertisement