Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything planned for Monasterevin?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 6:34pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are any plans for anything substantial for Monasterevin.
    Im stuck with 3mb for years now.
    My brother got a call from Sky today offering 24 meg fiber broadband in Kildare town, a town 6 miles away from me yet im still stuck on 3 meg.
    He is already on eircom 15 mb and is spoiled for choice.
    Its an absolute joke.
    A village a fraction the population of Monasterevin less than 3 km away has ngb yet Monasterevin is still stuck with ancient speeds.
    Im sorry but i find this all to be absolutely sickening in the extreme.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Dcully

I have looked into this and looked into plans for fibre and next generation broadband and unfortunately at this moment there are no plans to upgrade the Monasterevin exchange to these platforms. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Al

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi Dcully

I have looked into this and looked into plans for fibre and next generation broadband and unfortunately at this moment there are no plans to upgrade the Monasterevin exchange to these platforms. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Al
    Thanks Alan for your efforts,not your fault ofcourse but sickening all the same.

Advertisement