Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Expanding my make up range!

• 09-01-2013 7:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

Hey everyone happy new year and all that jazz!!! Was talking to my friends yesterday and we were telling each other our what are the products that we like and I was realising I have not really changed what I use in the last few years....Is there anything good out there that you girls swear by....My favourites and must haves in my bag are

Kate moss Rimmel lippy's are the bees knees I love them!! Next would be Catrice eye shadows beat the mac ones I have not because there cheap and lastly would be benefits "10" this highlights and contours at the same time!!!its like the gadget of make up

Anyone else have any firm favourites I should look at.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

OK Here are some of my favourites..

Benefit Play Stick Foundation

Benefit Creaseless cream eyeshadows

Sleek eyeshadow palettes

Clinique gel eye-liner

Collection 2000 Glam Crystals eyeliner

Benefit Hervana Blush

Sleek Luminous powder

Essence lip glosses

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Steffie85

That's a great list thanks I may give the creaseless cream eyeshadows a whirl as my best friends swears by that product also.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Yes they are really good, my favourite colour is called RSVP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

Maybelleine gel eyeliner, I don't think I'll ever stray!
    Mac Mineralised Skin Finish Natural, amazing for touch ups
    Mac creme blend blush, also great for touch ups, always have in my handbag
    H and M bronzer is great and cheap
    Sleek palettes are great for going out makeup, really glittery!!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

I swear my shisedio lifting foundation, Lancôme hypnosis mascara, gosh eye shadows and I've yet to find a great lipstick :( 3 out of 4 ain't bad

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Steffie85

Thanks girls you have given me loads of new products here.

I have not even heard about some of these and to get a recommendation goes a long way in my book!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Loreal Infallible foundation

Urban decay naked 2 pallette

Garnier concealer roller

Nip and Fab eye fix for under concealer

benefit brow zings

Nyx dolls eyes mascara

The balm blusher

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

Clarins 3 dot liner is the one product that has really impressed me in the last few years!

Advertisement