Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaisce award

Options
  • 09-01-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi everyone

I am looking into taking part in the Gaisce (presidents award) and the first step is to get in touch with the presidents award leader (PAL) for my College.

I cannot find who would be the PAL for UCD.

Does anyone know who I should get in touch with?

All the best

Durz0 Blint

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Hi everyone

I am looking into taking part in the Gaisce (presidents award) and the first step is to get in touch with the presidents award leader (PAL) for my College.

All the best

Durz0 Blint

Generally Gaisce is offered in secondary school in TY to 6th year. It is available to older people of course but I've never heard of it been offered in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

Hi everyone

All the best

Durz0 Blint

A few friends of mine are actually going about setting up a Gaisce Society in UCD starting in January I think if you search UCD Gaisce Society on facebook it should come up. I'm actually on a facebook ban as part of a bet with one of them so cant go on to find a link to it myself but if you havnt found it by sunday PM me and ill be able to send it on to you ! :)

Advertisement