Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese around clondalkin

Options
  • 09-01-2013 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest a nice Chinese restaurant around clondalkin or newlands cross area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Victoria in Clondalkin village is a nice restaurant (although we'd more often go to the Himalaya Indian restaurant)

Heard good things about the Pattaya Thai restaurant on Ninth Lock Road but haven't been there.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

The Hong Hop up beside Bewleys Hotel does a great all you can eat deal for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Pattaya is great, lovely staff and food there.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭SpiceWeasel

New Territory isn't half bad on Monastery Road

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Mr Lam beside the Laurels pub is nice for a take-away menu.
    Pattaya's good for a sit-down restaurant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

AsianDub wrote: »
    Mr Lam beside the Laurels pub is nice for a take-away menu.

:(:(:(

Categorically the worst Chineese I have ever eaten.

Pattaya gets a thumbs up from me however, as does Victoria and New Territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Me_Grapes wrote: »
    :(:(:(

Categorically the worst Chineese I have ever eaten.

Pattaya gets a thumbs up from me however, as does Victoria and New Territory.

You beat me to it, I wouldn't feed me dog what they serve in Mr. Lams.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mr Lams is only edible after a few pints and even then you know its only cause the alcohol has numbed your taste buds.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Lol each to their own I guess. I wouldn't consider the other take aways in Clondalkin to be equally as good or bad. They all taste the same.
    If you want real authentic Chinese food you either have to be able to read the Chinese menu (in Pattaya) or head to Parnell St./Capel St. IMO

Advertisement