Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Clubs in the area...

Options
  • 09-01-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I'm looking at Glenview Leisure Centre - anyone have any positives (or negatives)?

I took a tour today, ticked all the boxes....price was right....had plenty of classes, plenty of cardio machines, in house personal trainers and a nutritionist

thanks for any insight y'all...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pipasawrus

Hi Nancenet70

I had a 3 month "Trial" at Glenview. I wasn't shown around I had to ask to see the facilities, was never shown how to work the equipment. Lots of complaints about the pool being cold. Dirty changing rooms (hair on floor) Not once did I see a cleaner. I complained but the Health Club Manager has no interest and prefers to hide himself away in his office. Wouldn't go back again. Sorry its bad news :(

Advertisement