Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermacs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

Curry Cheese Fries!!! All we need next is Abra for the taco fries and we're sorted.
    ..he said kangaroo burgers were unlikely to be served in Eyre Square anytime soon.

now, i don't eat hungry jacks or maccas much, but i've never seen a kangaroo burger on any of their menus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

now, i don't eat hungry jacks or maccas much, but i've never seen a kangaroo burger on any of their menus.
    Just Burgers do kangaroo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

God help us Supermacs is awful I call Shenagins...... but your right a Eddies would not be bad.

Being Aus it would cost a fortune, a bit like a 8 Dollar Pie Face pie

Zambia wrote: »
    God help us Supermacs is awful I call Shenagins......
    If a county jersey discount is offered then it has to be a wind up. I can't see them making any impact, it's a crowed market already between the likes of horror jacks and chicken threat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

catbear wrote: »
    If a county jersey discount is offered then it has to be a wind up. I can't see them making any impact, it's a crowed market already between the likes of horror jacks and chicken threat.

He said Jehovah !!!!!!!

HE-SAID-JEHOVA.jpg

• Advertisement

Zambia wrote: »
    He said Jehovah !!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

sure don't they already have the 5oz and 10oz burger back home?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

They should locate it at the Flinders St end of Elizabeth St, quite possibly the heart attack centre of Australia, with McDonald's, Lord of the Fries, Cone Heads, Pie Face, Spannish Donuts and whatever other abomination located within a 20 second walk from each other. Seriously how much sh1t food does this country need?

As another poster said Supermacs is unlikely to make any impact. There's simply too much choice of crap food down here.

Advertisement