Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Android Phones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Barr wrote: »
    How does she find it ? This my favourite phone from the current crop that is around at the moment.

I was going to buy this till I spotted the Jiayu S2 will be out shortly. Provided this comes with a 3000 mah battery option I should be hopefully making my purchase shortly.

Couldn't tell you...as she still has it in the box! She reckons it's too big:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Nforce wrote: »

Bet that's the first time you've heard that complaint!!!
    :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Nforce wrote: »

5" seems to be standard enough on Chinese phones these days. What phone had she before ?

5" seems to be standard enough on Chinese phones these days. What phone had she before ?

An old rooted and rom'd up huawei g300

I'm sure you would have no problem selling it in on if she is totaly against the THL. Its seems a great phone given the chance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I'm sure you would have no problem selling it in on if she is totaly against the THL. Its seems a great phone given the chance :)

So does it have the 3000amh battery?

If so where did you get it from?

Thanks

abarkie wrote: »
    So does it have the 3000amh battery?

If so where did you get it from?

Thanks

I don't think the thl was made with a 3000 mah battery.You may be thinking of a Jiayu.

2300amh is the standard battery, I think. Bought it from Mixeshop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

The guy couldn't flash the Lenovo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭wiz569

The guy couldn't flash the Lenovo :(

Did he say why,and what happened when he tried?

Any errors come up?

• Advertisement

wiz569 wrote: »
    Did he say why,and what happened when he tried?

Any errors come up?

Ill find out at 6 mate, the phone expert in the shop wouldn't touch it so he said he would give it a go, so he prob has very little experience doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭wiz569

Ill find out at 6 mate, the phone expert in the shop wouldn't touch it so he said he would give it a go, so he prob has very little experience doing it.

Is it that little shop run by the Asians in the square?

Is it that little shop run by the Asians in the square?

No they refused aswell, its tech pro's by the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

2100mhz so its grand, let me know how it goes those inew phones look gorgeous.
    Same here, please review it, that is a seriously good looking phone...

abarkie wrote: »
    I have got a H9008, similar size a Note

I couldn't get used to the size of it after using my Jiayu G4

Sitting in the box doing nothing :(
    Stick it on adverts and someone will take it...

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is a tweak to show 3g instead of h+?

Its a little thing that annoys me! Ha
    H+ and 3G are 2 different things though, if you wander into an area of reception that isnt good enough for H+ it will probably display 3G in the corner, H+ means you have a good internet connection.

Thargor wrote: »
    Stick it on adverts and someone will take it...

My Lenovo is up and ive had 1 offer......its horrendous :P

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭90sBla

I took the plunge and just ordered a Nubia Z5s mini, http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6042151010.html Seller has excellent feedback and it's much cheaper than other sites. I'll be installing the supported MIUI ROM when I get it.

The camera on this is supposed to be absolutely amazing. The Z5full size has an even better camera with Optical Image Stabilisation but it didn't have an SD slot like the mini.

here is an in depth review for a similar model, http://blog.arinium.fi/2013/12/review-zte-nubia-z5-mini/#camera

bought this case for it too http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6042151011.html

Nice looking phone.The camera looks the business .Snap dragon processor to boot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Only single SIM though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

90sBla wrote: »
    I took the plunge and just ordered a Nubia Z5s mini, http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6042151010.html Seller has excellent feedback and it's much cheaper than other sites. I'll be installing the supported MIUI ROM when I get it.

The camera on this is supposed to be absolutely amazing. The Z5full size has an even better camera with Optical Image Stabilisation but it didn't have an SD slot like the mini.

here is an in depth review for a similar model, http://blog.arinium.fi/2013/12/review-zte-nubia-z5-mini/#camera

bought this case for it too http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6042151011.html

The price for the Jiayu G5 is great too. Let me know how your delivery goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

The Oppo Find 7 was released today and it has some great specs. There is two different versions, one more powerful than the other.

Some specs of the advanced version:

- 2K (or quad-HD) screen. 2560 x 1440 resolution. (534 PPI!)
    - Powerful 801 Snapdragon processor
    - 3 GB RAM
    - Fast-charging. 0-75% battery in 30 mins

brimal wrote: »
    The Oppo Find 7 was released today and it has some great specs. There is two different versions, one more powerful than the other.

Some specs of the advanced version:

- 2K (or quad-HD) screen. 2560 x 1440 resolution. (534 PPI!)
    - Powerful 801 Snapdragon processor
    - 3 GB RAM
    - Fast-charging. 0-75% battery in 30 mins

Drooooooooool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

"The Oppo Find 7 Standard version (1080p) will become available from the beginning of April for $499. The Premium version will become available from the end of April for $599."

From Android Authority.
    Unreal specs but so expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Anyone know where i can track a euxp delivery from mixeshop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can track a euxp delivery from mixeshop ?
    Nevermind Found it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89051730&postcount=2852

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

Usually sits there for a few days,so should have it this time next week
    brimal wrote: »
    Nice. Which phone did you get?

Arrived this morning :D Got a Jiayu G4 advanced - didn't feel like spend an extra 20 for a G5 when I think the only difference is the metal backing. After an initial struggle to find the English settings all seems to be working perfectly - coming from a crappy sony xperia play so it's a dream to use! Distracting me from the work I'm actually supposed to be doing :o

Have to say mixeshop were great to deal with - had reservations initially but they always replied to my emails within 24 hours (granted I only sent 2...) and the shipping seems to have been relatively quick! Mixeshop shipped it out 2 days after I ordered and it arrived 6 working days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Interesting.................

http://www.merimobiles.com/greece-warehouse/

• Advertisement

Has anyone come across a Chinese phone where you can play FM radio with the necessity to put in headphones ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement