Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Android Phones

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

rovoagho wrote: »
    I will, but I won't make my money back and I'll expend more in time dealing with the swap-for-my-ad lowballing asshats over there. I could do without that.

My first venture into Chinese phone territory does not inspire confidence.

Click on the adverts part under my username there and see how bad it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I would say you had a buyer there, until you told him the phone was in the shop getting flashed !!

eamonnq wrote: »
    I would say you had a buyer there, until you told him the phone was in the shop getting flashed !!

No hes a timewaster he offered and declined offered and decline etc look at his comments he done it to so many people.

Looked like he needed a phone in a hurry and offered on a load of them, but does not look like he got one ( on adverts anyway!).

Like I said some kind soul might offer you 50euro to take it off your hands!!

eamonnq wrote: »
    Looked like he needed a phone in a hurry and offered on a load of them, but does not look like he got one ( on adverts anyway!).

Like I said some kind soul might offer you 50euro to take it off your hands!!

That kind soul would be robbed of his wallet as I meet up :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

My Meizu MX3 shipped over night and the seller downgraded the shipping to EMS for me so fingers crossed it will go under the radar of customs. EMS are fairly quick so hopefully should have it by the end of next week at the latest, can't wait.

http://www.jiayumobileshop.com/jiayu-mobile-accessories/for-jiayu-g3/original-front-camera-for-jiayu-g3-g3s.html

Lads would ye reckon thats the front panel? for 9 dollars it can hardly be a full camera :p

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

Ordered a phone off mixeshop on the 17th March (Sunday night) and it is still in processing.

Anyone know if this is a normal timeframe for them, using sg post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭honda boi

Anyone one see the sale on aliexpress?what are the odds of getting one?.Phones like huawei honor 3 for a dollar.
    http://gaga.aliexpress.com/251729020-1583660305-detail.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭circadian

honda boi wrote: »
    Anyone one see the sale on aliexpress?what are the odds of getting one?.Phones like huawei honor 3 for a dollar.
    http://gaga.aliexpress.com/251729020-1583660305-detail.html

Is that for real or a mistake? I'll be buying a few methinks!

Edit: Not a mistake, that site seems to have wildly varying reviews all over the net.

• Advertisement

Seen tablets for crazy prices, I just cant trust them :(

I know I just ordered a phone but really tempted to take a punt on this. It's only a dollar, what have we got to lose.

aaronm13 wrote: »
    I know I just ordered a phone but really tempted to take a punt on this. It's only a dollar, what have we got to lose.

Cant see where to order?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭honda boi

Cant see where to order?
    Have to wait until the deal starts.Hopefully one of us get one!!!

Cant see where to order?

On my phone so didn't check the link thoroughly, pity.

honda boi wrote: »
    Have to wait until the deal starts.Hopefully one of us get one!!!

10 of them, highly doubt ill get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

There's only 10 of them . Chances are nobody will actually get one but you may buy something else off of the seller.

Knew there had to be some catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Really starting to get bad cravings for a new phone now, 5-6 inch even though I dont need one, so much temptation in this thread every day, these phones are getting insanely good.

Thargor wrote: »
    Really starting to get bad cravings for a new phone now, 5-6 inch even though I dont need one, so much temptation in this thread every day, these phones are getting insanely good.

Cough my advert cough :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

This isn't the place to promote yourself or sales, fairly sure that's against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

RossieMan wrote: »
    This isn't the place to promote yourself or sales, fairly sure that's against the rules.

:P:p:P:p:(

6 inch, highly recommended!!

RossieMan wrote: »

Hold on mr I barely post here, its a joke get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Sorry, its octacore time :D

Sorry, its octacore time :D

Check chinavasion.com

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

Right just ordered a jiayu g4 advanced, on mixeshop, let's hope she's a good one

tuborg_man wrote: »
    Right just ordered a jiayu g4 advanced, on mixeshop, let's hope she's a good one

How much? you could have gotten it on aliexpress for 80 euro with the 50% off yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

How much? you could have gotten it on aliexpress for 80 euro with the 50% off yesterday.

Ah but i've had good dealings with mixeshop and have been let down by aliexpress before (even though they did refund me eventually)

• Advertisement

tuborg_man wrote: »
    Ah but i've had good dealings with mixeshop and have been let down by aliexpress before (even though they did refund me eventually)

Yeh tbh id rather deal with a good company other than aliexpress.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement