Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Android Phones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Next week :) its the red rice.

Cool. Let me know when you get it and in the mean time I'll look into the Red Rice. Does yours have the Qualcomm or Mediatek chip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Cool. Let me know when you get it and in the mean time I'll look into the Red Rice. Does yours have the Qualcomm or Mediatek chip?

Mediatek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Mediatek

Thanks

Still nothing on the update :(

Barcode number: 332014815900200000000000009661Local barcode: Date - TimePlaceStatus14-05-2014 08:02:35
    Item is announced / bpost received the information

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

What do ye reckon of ZTE phones ? Anyone have any experience of them here.

This will be available soon and am tempted :)

http://www.etotalk.com/zte-v5-red-bull-wcdma_p5658.html

• Advertisement

Barr wrote: »
    What do ye reckon of ZTE phones ? Anyone have any experience of them here.

This will be available soon and am tempted :)

http://www.etotalk.com/zte-v5-red-bull-wcdma_p5658.html

I had the old school ZTE san francisco one of the 1st androids to be used for modding, was a great little phone sturdy as feck too.

I had the old school ZTE san francisco one of the 1st androids to be used for modding, was a great little phone sturdy as feck too.

Good stuff Mick , they seem to be one of the less popular brands in here.

The red bull comes with a snapdragon processor which attracted me in the first place. I was going to wait for a phone with kitkat but they are few and far between.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I want a 5.5 inch phone and honestly cannot decide on any of them, should I wait a couple of months for KitKat models to appear or is there any must-have 5.5/5.7" models out there at the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

The oneplusone is supposed to be on a more general release from june

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Paddywiggum

got myself a Lenovo S650 from etotalk for €133 includ 3-day DHL. very happy with it. Antutu of 17,000+

• Advertisement

Got a update to handled in Belgium :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭wiz569

Got a update to handled in Belgium :)

Usually sits there for about 3 days so should have it by Friday :)

wiz569 wrote: »
    Usually sits there for about 3 days so should have it by Friday :)

Handy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Been using my elephone p6s a while now, anyone notice bluetooth issues with the MTK processors?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

got myself a Lenovo S650 from etotalk for €133 includ 3-day DHL. very happy with it. Antutu of 17,000+
    +1 mine due in the next week.does it have play store to download apps?

deandean wrote: »
    +1 mine due in the next week.does it have play store to download apps?

ya with the etotalk mod rom. still some remnants of chinese apps on it but very little.

ya with the etotalk mod rom. still some remnants of chinese apps on it but very little.

Any chance you could get us some screen shots of the etotalk rom?

My phone got sent to Ireland last night :D hoping I see it today:pac: (Not likely)

Did you get caught for customs ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Been using my elephone p6s a while now, anyone notice bluetooth issues with the MTK processors?

Hi, i'm interested in getting this phone. It's a 6inch 720p screen with MTK6589T i'm interested in but there's seems to be few different versions. Which one do you have , how are you finding it apart from your bluetooth problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Inbox wrote: »
    Hi, i'm interested in getting this phone. It's a 6inch 720p screen with MTK6589T i'm interested in but there's seems to be few different versions. Which one do you have , how are you finding it apart from your bluetooth problem?

Oh sorry i think it's a different phone. The one i was looking at is Star P6, cheers.

• Advertisement

Did you get caught for customs ?

nope :pac:

Etotalk mod rom
    2014_05_20_17_47_10.jpg

2014_05_20_17_47_42.jpg

What is the advantage of the etotalk rom?

What is the advantage of the etotalk rom?

it means the phone is rooted and it removes vast majority of the chinese apps. its a must have for the sake of €5, phone is then usable straight out of box.

Any chance you could get us some screen shots of the etotalk rom?

My phone got sent to Ireland last night :D hoping I see it today:pac: (Not likely)

Well turns out they update it even though its still in a plane in Belgium :pac:

Which phone has the best camera out there at the moment ? A lot of the octocores seem to have a 13MP as standard. Are they all of a muchness or is there any phone that stands out for camera features , quality etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I had the THL T200C, apparently it has a SONY IMX135 lens. I would check the spec on the camera on any of the phones and see what they have. I think I will have to get another one as I miss it!!

Dual Cameras, 5.0MP front camera, 13.0MP BSI back camera with flashlight,Sony IMX135 lens, F2.0;
    up to 4096 X 30720 pixels resolution, support full screen caputuring

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

THL T100S has 13m on the front and 13m on the back. Happy enough with that.

• Advertisement

Jiayu is sitting....downstairs right now....... My job have a policy of only collecting personal deliveries at 2.30-3.30 :mad: nazi's!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement