Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Android Phones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭19543261

Checked DHL tracker this morning-- my Mi3 was in Ireland at 7am! Already! And 10 minutes ago it was at my door. Delighted. Very happy with Xiaomishop.

Just one thing: when you order from them, if you dont fancy pink, leave a comment with your preference for the colour of the complimentary phone case :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Right, I too Pulled da trigger today......

I went for Elephone p8 from etotalk....dunno why, just went with my gut. Looks good, good specs. all in €170. I'm not concerned about customs, if I get caught for the vat, I can claim it back thru' my business.

Will not dissappear either, will post reviews and experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

19543261 wrote: »
    Checked DHL tracker this morning-- my Mi3 was in Ireland at 7am! Already! And 10 minutes ago it was at my door. Delighted. Very happy with Xiaomishop.

Just one thing: when you order from them, if you dont fancy pink, leave a comment with your preference for the colour of the complimentary phone case :P

Iirc, you only ordered it about 3 days ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 oreillylad

corwill wrote: »
    What were you hoping to get for your €200? 4G vs only 3G? Memory card slot? Battery life? Screen res.? RAM? On-board memory? Screen size?
    3g or 4G I'm.not pushed on that part! Memory card yes battery life a decent battery good resolution possibly hd 2gb ram and above 8gb rom.

Any help at all is grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I like the Jiayu G5S and G4S. Both come in under 200 on mixeshop.com and fit your requirements.

• Advertisement

Khannie wrote: »
    I like the Jiayu G5S and G4S. Both come in under 200 on mixeshop.com and fit your requirements.

What's delivery and customs like on them?

Iirc, you only ordered it about 3 days ago?

Yeah, I ordered it on Saturday. I received email yesterday at 11am confirming it was shipped.
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]17:23[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione ritirata[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]17:56[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Processed at Trieste - Italy [/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]18:47[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]20:02[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata all'Hub DHL di Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]20:47[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Processed at Venice - Italy [/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]22:52[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]00:09[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata all'Hub DHL di Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]00:26[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Processed at Leipzig - Germany [/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]01:42[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]04:57[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Conferma transito in East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]04:59[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]07:20[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata all'Hub DHL di Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]07:28[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata negli uffici DHL[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]07:48[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione affidata al corriere DHL per la consegna[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]10:57[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione consegnata in data:[/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeah, I ordered it on Saturday. I received email yesterday at 11am confirming it was shipped.

If I do as well as you, I should have mine by the end of the week, so fingers crossed.

Did you order any accessories on top of the free stuff? I ordered a couple of cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

corwill wrote:
    Were you waiting long for it to change from "payment verified" to the next update?

Took about 24 hours I think to change. When it went to pre order I emailed them. They got back to me the next day.

Khannie wrote: »

Both seem like good phones only thing is there very similar to the iPhone and I just sold 2 of them because got bored of there os and look

• Advertisement

If I do as well as you, I should have mine by the end of the week, so fingers crossed.

Did you order any accessories on top of the free stuff? I ordered a couple of cases.

No I didn't (although I probably should have). The free case/covering is sufficient for now. Oh, and enjoy your new phone :)

Would order from them again. I'll be recommending them to family and friends for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

No I didn't (although I probably should have). The free case/covering is sufficient for now. Oh, and enjoy your new phone :)

Would order from them again. I'll be recommending them to family and friends for sure.

which phone did you guys order from xoamishop ?

Ive seen some nice phones elsewhere but budget is an issue and customs will bring me over.
    xoami note looked nice!

Ive seen some nice phones elsewhere but budget is an issue and customs will bring me over.
    xoami note looked nice!

Mi3 16gb. I had no trouble with customs using their EU Direct service. They listed the contents as "Accessori telefonia".

xoami note looked nice!

I went with the Mi3 64gb, being too lazy to be moving stuff out of my phone's memory very often. Here's hoping I get it as quickly as 19543261 did.

The Redmi Note looks good kit, here's a fairly decent review of it on cnet - http://www.cnet.com/uk/products/xiaomi-redmi-note/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Thargor wrote: »
    Definitely interested in an answer to this, where did you get your original info from? If its just a placeholder entry in some shop before they get stock then thats never reliable...

I haven't seen it for sale but they have have started releasing them. Snapdragon & single sim.

I suspect that, like all the Chinese phones, the 4g won't work here on all networks . Hopefully the 3g versions will drop in price.

xoami note looked nice!

Mi4 as I mentioned, was listed as In Stock until I paid then I got an update saying it was actually a Pre-order. They Updated me the next day as to when stock was expected.

Not a fan of doing it like that but its a better experience than i had with expansys.ie where three weeks in a row I was told stock was imminent and then didnt show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gizchina hasn't even got a Mi4 yet.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that pre-order. I seen they were expected to be on sale in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

fixxxer wrote: »
    Mi4 as I mentioned, was listed as In Stock until I paid then I got an update saying it was actually a Pre-order. They Updated me the next day as to when stock was expected.

Not a fan of doing it like that but its a better experience than i had with expansys.ie where three weeks in a row I was told stock was imminent and then didnt show up.

Don't think you will see this being available for some time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

eamonnq wrote: »
    Don't think you will see this being available for some time yet.

I was hoping that it would appear & drop the price of the Mi3. Will the Mi4 work here on 4g?

Well the order is listed as in preparation for dispatch, so unless they get in touch with me I can only assume it will be sent out in the next day or two.

The Mi4 4g isnt available yet, this one is 3G only. Suits me fine to be honest, not interested in switching up to eMobiles 4G plan.

• Advertisement

Mi4 will not work here on 4G, yet. They haven't released a version to work outside of China as of yet.

Can't see the Mi3 dropping in price either, its already great value at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

[FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]17:23[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione ritirata[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]17:56[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Processed at Trieste - Italy [/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]18:47[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di Trieste - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]20:02[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata all'Hub DHL di Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]20:47[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Processed at Venice - Italy [/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 18, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]22:52[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di Venice - Italy[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]00:09[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata all'Hub DHL di Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]00:26[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Processed at Leipzig - Germany [/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]01:42[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di Leipzig - Germany[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]04:57[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Conferma transito in East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]04:59[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione partita dall'Hub DHL di East Midlands - UK[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]07:20[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata all'Hub DHL di Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]07:28[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione arrivata negli uffici DHL[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]07:48[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione affidata al corriere DHL per la consegna[/SIZE][/FONT]    [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Agosto 19, 2014[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]10:57[/SIZE][/FONT]
     [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Dublin - Ireland, Republic of[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Spedizione consegnata in data:[/SIZE][/FONT]

I placed an order on Saturday and the latest status on my xiaomishop account is still 'Preparation in German Warehouse'.

what did you order?

DeadSkin wrote: »
    I placed an order on Saturday and the latest status on my xiaomishop account is still 'Preparation in German Warehouse'.

The "Germany Warehouse" option indicates 3-10 business days delivery, for €28.88, while the "EU Warehouse" (think it's located in Italy) option is 2-5 days, for €36.48.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

RossieMan wrote: »
    what did you order?

The RedMi 1S
    The "Germany Warehouse" option indicates 3-10 business days delivery, for €28.88, while the "EU Warehouse" (think it's located in Italy) option is 2-5 days, for €36.48.

Ahhh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

I bought a 64gb 1+1 in a sale on aliexpress earlier for 160 euro (as did about 200 other people)

Chance of being honored? :D

nil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

spix wrote: »
    I bought a 64gb 1+1 in a sale on aliexpress earlier for 160 euro (as did about 200 other people)

Chance of being honored? :D

Best of luck with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

RossieMan wrote: »
    nil.

That's what I'm thinking

This is the listing http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-One-plus-one-quad-core-2-5GHz-LTE-phone-5-5-qualcomm-snapdragon-801-1920x1080/1843636937.html

It seems to have been an error by the seller. They forgot to set a limit to the non standard bundles ( phone + glass film ) etc as the standard bundle wasn't able to be bought. If you check the orders history there is hundreds of orders all around the same time.

Also got an xiaomi redmi 1s for 88 euro, was on sale for $135 and I used a $20 coupon. I think that one will get honored ... hopefully :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

spix wrote: »
    Also got an xiaomi redmi 1s for 88 euro, was on sale for $135 and I used a $20 coupon. I think that one will get honored ... hopefully :D

How did you get the $20 coupon ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement