Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tindie Recently seen horror movies!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Exorcist: The Beginning (2004)

I have tired to watch this movie a few times, only well, i fell a sleep in the first 2 times, I did put a bit late, so i decided to give it another today, when day was light.

Now that I have seen the whole movie, I don't think it was all that bad, there were some creepy moment in this movie that worked really.

There were really cool bloody scenes that really liked in this all though I don't think iit really fitted in this movie.

There was really calm moment in this movie, which do feel little boring at times.

The acting wasn't great in some part of the movie, I felt some of actor Could not be bother that near the end of the movie as the acting didn't look as lazy at the start.

I feel mixed feeling about this movie.

5/10

But I not sure if, i Should see Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005) - I Heard it kinda of the same! (I Will give it watch maybe next week)

Next stop
    The Bay

The Bay (2012) A lot diffrent then I thought it was going to be.

I liked the start of the movie, with real reports of Dead Animals that news, a few years ago.

Also liked the fact their were few other going on at the same time, Normally Found footage movie are calm and try keep tension.

This was like the normal one person hold camera movie, this different shorts CTV, Police dash boards and people seem to talking the Camera every where.

But this goes straight into the mess and I liked the Plot, It Kinda of re mind me of the Cabin Fever a little, with the whole water is infected.

The infections did look really nasty look on, Which i thought was really make up effects in this movie.

I found one scenes really chilling in this movie, Is when the police man goes into the house and who see words , how scream them,
    I found that really affected

I liked the later scenes in the movie, shouting and crying coming out of me, the lady sceaming was little annoying.

The acting in this movie could have been better from some of the people, I felt that were little stale at times and there were some decent action of some of the cast in this movie.

I didn't think it would be scary or creepy, I sure did find it really entertaining.

6/10

Uninvited (1988) well its' was on YouTube,

A scientific corporation of ill repute loses control of its test subject--a poisonous, mutant cat

This was one bizarre movie, I did liked how the moved paced, there were some calm scenes and the cool Bloody scenes in this movie.

There were so very bad scenes in this movie, I loved it cause some of scene were so bad that they were funny.

There were some decent gory scenes in this movie for the PG 13 in 80's and Did like the idea of plot, some scenes were

done right at time.

Really odd B-movie 4/5 out of 10

Conjurer (2008)

This movie as been on my watch list for really long, The trailer dose
    make this movie look a lot more creepy then it is.

The movie start of well with Couple lose Miscarry the Baby , it kind at
    first you felt really sorry for then.

Then movie to country side to have fresh start,

For first 20 minutes felt like this could be a good movie , some calm
    scenes in this movie felt a little bland at times.

Some of those scenes do drag here and there, I felt what was point of
    the wife in this movie, she barely in the movie, had no reason for her
    to be in movie as most of the movie, Just show doing normal house work.

While Husband is started to bit freaked out seeing thing in this movie,

Some of the scare Scene or the Jump scenes, were not scary at all, they
    tired to make it creepy by keeping far from each other but think it
    failed, other scenes felt empty

The whole movie was just about watch-able and twist was decent, I had
    didn't see it coming at all but this dose leave some plots holes in the
    movie.

( I heard cast and crew were actually haunted on set, and those stories
    they told were a lot creepy then this movie
    )

The acting from two mane lead were really were bad in some scenes, as
    some scenes were almost un -watchable.

4 out of 10

Last of the living (2009)

This another that been on my watch list for long time, I have tired watch before, As this very low budget movie, it did put off.

A contagious virus is turning everyone into zombies, and the only hope for survival lies in the hands of three couch potatoes.

The movie starts just liKe 28 days later, when Man in mid 20's is walking around empty street and News flash of it at the start of what going on.

As Its went to meant to Horror comedy but I didn't find any of zombie that scary at all, some were very stranger then others, some doggey make up effect and it wasn't really that gory at all.

Felt same scenes were getting repeated over and over again and those scenes end up dragging at well, I do mean killing Zombie scenes. well.

I don't think I laughed more then once, The thing that I laugh was not really that funny but I didn't find any of other things funny at all.

The acting was really tame time from most of the cast, at the ending what was with shouting, that way, way over the top.

Ending was predictable and kind boring for zombie to end that way!

3 out of 10

Hoping 3rd the movie of the day is not a bad one

• Advertisement

(3rd is the charmed )

If you are big fan psychological thrillers, I Recommend you this movie,

Next Door Aka Naboer (2005) is a 2005 Norwegian psychological thriller film.

John has just been left by his girlfriend Ingrid. That day he allows himself to be seduced into a mystical and scary world, where it is impossible to separate truth from the lies

This was very strange movie, in a good way, It get kept me entertained from the start to the end movie, I did not once I look away from scene in this 75 min movie.

There were some odd and confusing moment in this movie, as this movies really mess with your head and as it come closer to ends, who wondering how the hell is coming to end.

I really liked how the story can to end and the last scene in the movie, the last scenes in this movie will stay with you for every long time after see that scenes as I found that last scenes very disturbing.

Great psychological movie 8/10

Rest Stop ( 2006) I don't why but for few weeks, I got this mixed up with Drive Thru (2007), A few year ago, least Drive Thru was a lot fun to watch and really enjoyed). (Funny both of these movie 4.4 IMBd site) both went to Straight to DV

A young couple seem to go on a road, they almost get hit my another car, only for boyfriedsn to angry shout abuse at the driver before it's drivers off.

They come to rest stop, where the girl goes nasty bathroom and come back out to see her boyfriends gone, first she thinks a Joke.

I found the whole movie was jokes, cause felt so bored after all that happened and then movies just kept on going aroudn and around and around in circles and those scenes were not that good at all.

They were not scary or tense or anything there really flat from start to end of the movie, I Could wait for the movie for come to end.

Just before 45 minutes I was trying really hard to fall a sleep as I thought the movie could be better in the last of movie,

I was wrong there too as is stayed in that bleke flat zone and the acting was all over the place of Girl, could not take her serious at all. (In few scenes she clam and the next crying and going of the top and some scenes act like she read from the script.

The whole movie was very Predictable, nothing not really done in other horror/thrillers movies, I done much better then this.

There one scenes that I really liked in this movie, which I thought was really stranger and very odd in good but that scenes was really point-less as it had nothing little main plot the movie.

2/10 Avoid it , That one scenes is not worth it to sit through this mess

I won't be seeing the sequel at time soon!

Farmhouse (2008)

After seeing the trailer for this movie, I was afraid they showed way to much of the movie.

Here another movie were We follow a young couple as they leave their everyday lives behind and head out to a new beginning; starting over from scratch and while Driver , Chad who ends up falling a sleep at the wheel, Crash the car.

We get flash back of happened in before they decided to movie way, it felt really strange for them for keeping going back wards now and again, it got really annoying at the times and Felt of place.

Soon there see house they go there, These to couple who are at the house seem very friends (TOO Friendly, Which I thought would have creepy for stranger to say those thing then sooner then later thing that nasty turn.

These couple soon turn nasty and keep the other hostage for some part of the movie, these Torture scenes were really that good or that nasty however There one scenes I found did find A bit nasty , Let just I won't use Cheese crater today for sure.

Then they go over the board with over done twist , which I been done so many times now, It's getting boring now, I make the pass hour Point-less and a waste of time.

The ending really ruined the movie , I kind of felt a little cheated. however I did not get board with this movie, it get entertained thought out the movie, the acting was really good from the short cast in this movie.

5 out of 10

The Girl Next Door (2006)
    This one of hardest movies, I had to watch, while vile nasty evil people in this movie, made me really sick , I could not watch the full movie in one go, watch over twoday.
    The ending was so sad, it had me tear, yes I cried I am 28 year old male.
    Nasty horrible story, Rape scenes thankfully went to graphic as some other movies
    Not rated
    I think this even worse then Deadgirl , Which I hated , This movie just make even worse, when younger kids in this movie.

The Poughkeepsie Tapes (2007)

I have tried watch a number of times before, I could never really get into the movie and again I saw half of it yesterday and I saw the last half of it today.

It did take me while to get in this movie, I do like the vidoe being balloons at times and there was some good tense and chilling moment in this movie.

If wasn't for the really poor acting from most of the cast and some scripts sounded a little to fake (I would Easily believed this was real) however it NOT real and I know that.

I Thought did have powerfully story and some good chilling moment in this movie, that might make you thing, the next you see stranger.

Small spoiler
    I found is bit silly for Killer to go and see the mother of the girl He Kidnapped only for mother not doing anything knowing he was kidnapper

It was really some- what entertaining. 6/10 Good movie

• Advertisement

Dark Skies (2013) (First time I heard of this movie, was when I saw TV spot a few week ago, where I have missed the news for this,

The Trailer looked really good, (I didn't think would be as good Mama which I thought was decent and some decent Jump scenes which was rated 15 in UK) As this was rated 13, I didn't expect to scary at all.

This movie dose not rely on scary Jump scenes at all, they nothing make you get scared or make Jump at all.

This movie more of slow burning and try to keep you suspense thought out Most the movie, which is done really well as goes more creepy vibe.

This movie did remind me a lot of Sign (2002) Also had the same feel to it and poltergeist mixed in with tiny hint paranormal activity in this movie

The were some stranger scenes in this movie, which kind bizarre and Which I really enjoyed to watch.

I liked the fact We don't get to see the Aliens Clearly until near the end of the movie, there are in movie but there for a flash Or Be caught on camera but don't get to much of them in those scenes.

Last 20 minutes were some good moment, that have edge of seat, well I shouted It's Behide you! , Very eerie scenes but scenes get goes a bit odd, it stranger way , I was little confused with that. (I liked how that scenes started but it was little stranger in odd way.

The ending , my god, you can't end the movie like, I mean you can't NOT end the movie liked that!

The acting was really good from the whole cast!

Really good movie, I really enjoyed it!

7 out 10 ,

Willard (1971)

I am huge fan animals attack people in the movies, From Good old From The Birds to Cujo, even the really b movie like Black Sheep.

I was not sure what I expected from this movie but I did not expected it to be a slow as it was.

This is very slow moving movie, for most of the movie we see Willard who just turned 27 year old, Having one of those bad day,s seem to get worse as weeks go on,

He got no Friends and He boss bullies him and never raisers and He mum is fallen sick and calling help , when he get home and soon passes , leaving not money and then ends up loses the house

The only spare time he get he hanger out new little Friends in Garden,

I did expect Horror movie but This is not Horror movie at all, Nothinkg was scary or creepy or was that gory or Bloody either.

With all these bad stuff happening and get closer to rat he really start to lose in mind in some scene.

I was really gutted that there was only one attack scenes in this movie, it was over a little to quick.

The acting was really good from the whole cast

7 out of 10

Ben (1972)

This movie start of showing the last few moment of Willard (1971) and he see Willard been attacked by this Rats.

Ben the leading of the Rats who are seeing the Police and reports taking the body out of the house.

A Crowd gathers outside to see what the fuse his, then movie on to this Family a little Boy called Danny who as heart Condition.

Soon becomes Friends with Ben, as that He only Friends, The most of the movie he keep safe from poilce and everyone.

This movie did have a lot more action in this movie, as Rats this terrorizes most of the City.

There a lot of attack in this movie, (As it was PG movie) The attack scenes were not gory or bloody but I found them decent enough for the time.

I really liked the Warm Connections with Danny and Ben, It very nice, I was rooting for Ben for most of the movie (He A Legend )

One thing I didn't like about this movie, the Tunnle scene was bit too long, you could tell some of effect were a bit strange. When burning Rats, as the fire goes some parts of Rats , Thankfully they showed rats on fire , looks fire is over the rats in way. (If that make sense)

I liked the ending of the moving ever movie, I got About that Michael Jackson Ben song , Which Starts in the last scenes in the movie to make it more moving to Sad/Happy scenes, it fits in perfectly.

The acting for this movie was really good from Cast!

8 out of 10 really good movie

willard (2003)

Just seen the remake of this movie, I thought this movie being made in early 00s would be a lot better then first movie and a lot more stuff to happen in the movie and better done

I didn't think the willard (1971) was great movie, I thought it was decent movie , I do think that movie was much better then this remake.

I need to compare to first cause I only saw that 2 days ago, so in still really Fresh in my mind.

I didn't really like this remake, cause willard bit stranger in bad, I found it a little confusing at times in the movie, I didn't really buy in connection with Rats at all.

I didn't feel sorry as him as much I did feel sorry willard 1971 movie, they did a better story in this movie, when you get to warm to willard but in this remake it dose not happen, Felt they missing of the story in the movie.

I got be fed with willard as he set up traps after the rats did him favor, That didn't seem to make sense to me.

There are some scenes I just found silly, when the Cats come in the room and runs to chair and then turn stereo on which starts playing Michael Jackson Ben song

That made me laugh so much, I found scenes very funny.

Why did they mess up with the ending, first ending was so much better, This remake had me appreciate (1972) more.

The acting this movie was decent but some of the scenes the acting just way of the top at times, it ends up looking really silly.

4 out of 10 Worth watching once!

Deadly Eyes (1982)
    This is very loosely based on Classic James Herbert Novel Rats , I heard nothing but really bad stuff comment about this movie, It taken me while to see it!

I just came across this full movie on youtube, As I been in Killer Rats movie mood lately , I gave this go.

You know what, I actually it enjoyed it, I thought it was so much better then I thought it was going to be.

We know no movie is better then any book. no matter how good the movie is never come close to the book.

I found this really well paced it as some really good attack scenes in this movie, some very bloody moment in this movie not not gory.

Those are some big ass rats in this movie (I know their dog in rats suit) They didn't look half that of bad.

The acting was really good in this movie for this kind of movie from the whole cast.

I didn't like some of the sub plot were a little boring at, Girl in love with teacher, they should have skip that, we could got more Rat actions.

The loved the way the movie ended

7 out of 10. I had fun watching this movie!

The Rats (2002)
    I seen this movie a number of time now, first time two times , when came on TV about 10 years ago, I really enjoyed it back then

It's was not as good as remember it but I didn't found the movie well paced, it dose not take long at all before the Rats start to attack people.

About the middle part of the movie is gets little calm but more rats start to attack again
    and I really liked scenes on Train, The rats covered the whole train , was really cool scenes.

The attack scenes were not to bad or that great. they went not to bloody but first attack was good a bit bloody at the start. as movies goes on the attacks scenes seem less bloody but a lot rats on the person getting attacked.

The acting was really good from the cast in this movie.

Decent Killer rat movie

6 out of 10

Mulberry Street (2006) here in the UK for some odd reason its' called Zombie Virus on Mulberry street (2006), Even the movie titled is Mulberry street , don't get the point of that at all. (I worse think about it their NOT Zombies they are infected)

I have seen this movie few times now, I really liked it, People are attacked by Rats but not killed only bitten by then.

When you did get bitten by then you will turn into blood-thirsty rat creatures, , I reallly enjoyed this movie.

I loved how transformation was slowly and you get tell how they change and the transformation was really good but there could have been a bit better.

I don't think the movie was too gory, the attack can be a bit bloody at times, I did expect it to be a bit more gory

The make up effect were really good in this movie, Rats attack was really good and Human-Rats were did look scary at times.

Ending of this movie was really good really good but very sad in this movie, kind of the whole movie feel very depressing.

Great acting from the whole cast
    7 out of 10

Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990)

What a awesome anthology, one of the best , I have seen in recent weeks, I loved it!

The movie start with A witch who ready to Cook boy but want to read some scary stories from the book called Tales from the Darkside

Frist story Lot 249

Is about student, Bellingham who whats Revenge after being framed from two people in Class and at he finds A mummy which he bring to life to kill them

The mummy didn't look too bad at all, I did not expect the Kills to be a bloodily as they were. some really decent Kills scenes in this parts.

This segment flowed really well and The twist, I did not see coming at all, loved that twist of the story, also found it really funny.

8 out of 10 first story!

The second Story Cat from Hell

Which I think was the best out of 3

Old man in wheel chair hires a Hitman to Kill a Evil Cat.

The cats scenes were really well done, They did make the Black Cat look evil with the hissing sound and the attacks were not to bad at all, yeah, they may look a little bit dated now.

Some of effect this story were great, I love the cat come out body, gross, I am sure that be stuck in head for few days after this movie.

10/10

Lover's Vow (Weakest of the 3)

This started of really well, the creature was very strange but it didn't look scary at all but Kill scenes were really well gory and bloody again, which i really liked

Then the story got a little predictable and new twist, 10 years before it happened, I could hide it a bit more.

I liked how the twist came out, very nasty gory scenes, really well made .

7 out 10

The ending of the movie, I find that ending very cheesy, it kind of felt out of place a little

This as got to be my favorite anthology so far

I give this one 9 out of 10

Tales from the Crypt (1972)

There are 5 stories in this movie,

This movie start with 5 people who go on a Tour in catacombs Separated from the main group and get stuck in a room with Crypt Keeper . who tells them stories from their lives.

First
    And All Through the House

I didn't really like this story, it was okay story, I didn't find it that scary or creepy at all, it felt a little bland.

A Wife dose something really bad but Soon regrets it and as she become in danger and he can't even call for help. I think I said to much already.
    4 out of 10

Reflection of Death
    This was even short then first But I did find this one much better, I really enjoyed how the used POV movement and as it's very short story, which I did find a little creepy at time.

8/10

Poetic Justice

This was very nasty story, I did not really like this story, very nasty and Cruel, that nasty evil guy. got everything that came to him.

I liked the ending of the story of nice and effect was not to bad.
    6/10

Wish You Were Here
    I not sure what to make of this one at all, It just really strange in odd way, I didn't think all that scary or creepy at all, it was really odd.
    Not sure what to rate it. I going to 5/10

Blind Alleys
    I Hated this story, I did not like at all, I don't like seeing poor dogs locked up like that, I don't think would even do that to there owners even after they got locked .

This story didn't really make much at no dogs who turn on them on them that quick

The ending of the movie, I saw it coming, I as seen it done before another movie, I now just notice the movie came out year later after this movie, so this must be where they got ending from.

Ovrall I am going to give this 5 out of 10 Very Mix bag

Is Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight (1995) any good?

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight (1995)

It's all starts of with Car chase and two people end up in the Some kind bar, when one of them is demon who after some Huge Key and other get stuck inside with person being chasing the person.

This movie was a blast, I loved, it, I wasn't really sure at the start of the movie, where this movie was going but as this movie went on, it grab me and never let me go.

There was some really great effect in this movie, I loved of Bloody gory effect in this movie, some were really gooey

There were some really scary Scene that will make you really Jump, I jumped few times in this movie.

Really well paced and I loved the way the movie ended!

The acting in this movie was really good!

9 out of 10

Today I saw two anthology movies and both of those movies were called Camp Fire Tales lols

Campfire Tales (1991)

This is very LOW movie, the movie did look cheap, I don't let that get in the way,
    As this turn out to be really decent after all,

3 boys about 12-14 years old go camping and then Bum or Home less man Join in and then he tell them 3 Stories

The first story is about Young couple who making out the woods hear on the radio that o that a murderer with a hook on his right hand has escaped from the local insane asylum , So boy takes to her Home.

This story wasn't to bad but It didn't feel creepy at all but there decent a mount of blood in this story, Which made it more watch able.
    4/10

Next story was about two stoners who are looking for some drug and run into this strange guy who's selling these drugs.

They take but next day, they notice them are rotting away slowly before try to get more before they rot away.

The effect was not bad, very decent for low budget movie,
    5/10

3rd story is about Man who come home for Christmas soon, he want is mother money so he kills her by pushing her down stairs so he leaves and goes to brother house to watch his kids

One kids tell story evil Santa Claus known as "Satan Claus look who comes and punishes those who do evil things.

When kids go to bed and then he stalked by someone, until come face to face with Satan Claus

This story sound really good, they could I have done a lot more then that, Satan Claus was not that scary at all

The acting was not that good in that story and it wasn't really that bloodly at all.
    3/10

The Fourth and Finally story was pirate, who been shipwrecked and another Man warn the pirate about Zombie pirate if find the buried treasure but I as didn't care for what man said , he digs anyone and finds it.

Soon Zombie pirate are out to get him and they don't look bad at all, they some make up effect looked really decent and some looks a bit odd but I don't think there scary at all.

Then boys goes sleep and there is a little small twist, which anyone could see coming.

None of the stories were that scary or creepy at all they just watch able

I give this movie 4 out of 10

Now the second movie which Was Also called

Campfire Tales (1997)

This movie also starts in Black and white and also start with The Hook Man yet again!

A Young couple who making out the woods and this time Girl thinks she see something out side and then she fews time and tell her boyfriends to take her home, He didn't believe her but then he stop at Diner and then he looks back at car and he see there was a Hook on the car Door.

This story was being told by some teens in a car and the boy who drive-ring the Car and then start messing around by going too fast and then trying to Avoid another Car and end up crashing into the bushes.

As they get out of the car they go to this old Church that had been torn down and tell 4 stories

The first story is about a married couple in a RV who end up getting in Stuck in the wood and soon just start to have Sex but soon catch a guy looking at them and that guy warns then about a creatures in the woods.

As they go off but then the RV runs out of gas cause there was leak and soon

Attack are seen but its very dark that you can't see creatures that well at all, I wish they showed more of creatures.

I did not find this story creepy or scary at all, I did like the last scenes was really well done

I give this story 4 out of 10

Next Story is about young Girl who was Chat online, not knowing that she was talking to a Psycho, who starts to stalk her, while she is home alone and breaks in to her home.

This is one was really good and it some really good creepy moment in this movie, it kind hint of the old slasher movie feel to, very well made.

The last 2 minutes of this story was really good and the Psycho looks really scary
    8 out of 10

I called the next story The Ghost story.

A man is riding is motorbike and then soon stop near to House, when it's rains and he enter the house, then he falls in love with girl, soon strange things start happen in the house.

He finds out the place is haunted and there another twist in the story!

I thought the last story was very boring and very predicable , I thought it was the worst of the a lot.

After that story was told, one of teens See Police flashing lights, which lead to a twist in the movie.

i Loved that ending cause I didn't see it coming at all.

Really good movie

7 out of 10 That took ages to write lol

• Advertisement

Chillers (1987)

The whole movie was very strange, no of these were really that good at all,
    Five passengers in a bus depot are waiting for a bus that is overdue. To pass the time, they start telling each other horror stories.

First story
    The first story which I think was just about decent, being the best of the a lot, this story is about girl who fallen her swimming instructor.

There was a twist to the story, nice but It was not creepy or scary at all and then she wakes up at bus station. tells everyone she just had a really bad dream.

The rest also seemed to a really bad dream as well.

The next story was about boy scout being terrorized by his scout master deep in the woods , very boring and wasn't really scary, had bit of blood in and one Jump scene

The third story tells the tale of a woman with a crush on a TV weatherman who shows up at her crib after sending him a lover letter, I forgot how that ended, as this bored me to sleep.

The next, which as got to worst acted story ever, It hard to take it serious, Bringing back people of dead and Funny silly twist end of this story!

The next story wasn't about was really decent, not as bad as the other stories, a professor who accidentally brings an ancient Spanish demon, Ixpe, into the present which proceeds to possess one of his students to disastrous results.

This story was really well done and really enjoyed that out of all those stories.

I was confused with ending of the movie, As they didn't really make clear at all, I didn't like how that movie end at all
    4 out of 10

Shivers. now called They Came from Within (1975) Very odd title change!

Anyway, This was re-watch, I had not seen this movie for really long time, I did enjoyed it a lot back then.

I thought it had Very strange story but a good plot apartment building are being infected by a strain of parasites that turn them into mindless, sex-crazed fiends out to infect others by the slightest sexual contact.and there weer good moment in this movie, This dose feel a bit out dated now and could done a bit more with the attack scenes in this movie.

I didn't mind looked really really, some decent effect and some odd effect in the movie, which made me laugh,

The acting was okay in this movie in this movie, I did enjoy how the movie ended

It's was not as good as I remember it! 5 out of 10

On other side of that DVD, there also called movie Witchcraft (1988)

Which also got new title

Just found this is now called Witchery (1988) Not to be confused with Witchcraft (1988) (I Like I did)

I thought it was it the other witchcraft but so I didn't expect to see David Hasselhoff and Linda Blair

The movie start of in the women running away from some and soon Jumps out of window for some reason but the movies fast

When a storm strands a group on a Massachusetts island where the only dwelling is an old hotel supposedly haunted by the ghost of a former German actress (Knef), the result is the standard horror film as each of the cast is picked off one-by-one

This was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, It never get boring at all, there were decent death scenes in this movie.

There few bloody moments in the movie I really liked, I wasn't to keen it the end the story.

it's felt too rushed and I didn't really get the last scene in the movie.

The acting was really good from most of the cast

I give 4 out of 10, worth watching

Evil Dead (2013)

This remake or reboot what ever you what to call it, it not as bad as other Classic horror remakes like Friday, Elm street and The Omen however I don't think was good as other remakes such The Hills have eyes and TCM remakes.

I did expect a lot more from this movie after all the hype it got, I thought there would have more gory then it was.

I thought there were some good decent gory scenes which Did like but nothing we not really see before and I didn't really find the demon creepy or scary at all.

The rest of the movie, well it wasn't boring, it was fast paced Before I knew it was over .

Again another trailer that shows the best parts of the movie that lead to the rest of movie not having many surprising moment which makes the rest of kind of predicable.

The acting decent from most of the cast, I could not connect to them at all and effect was not bad but as fun as original

I give this movie 5 out of 10 Average horror movie

Blood River (2009)

This this movie as been I watch list for so long.

This movie about Clark and Summer, a married couple and Summer is newly-pregnant, and Clark is worried that her father will be critical of him.

long the way the one of their car has a blowout and Clark is sure that he put spare in the boot of the car.

It's start of really intruding but next 45 of mintues were very slow burner, with nothing much happens and talking to one and other, Where it getting really boring, I was thinking out turn off after that but I clad I didn't!

The last half hour were it's really pick up again and more things start to happen,
    You think this movie is going way but they really clever with as total throw you off what really happening.

Really good turn in the story, as I didn't see it coming at all, it kind of makes sense it ending

The acting was really good from the whole cast in this movie.

5.9 out of 10

Salvage (2009)

This was low British horror, with a short cast and short running time only 79 minutes

Movie start off with paper boy, who ends up getting caught for peeking for window, soon we had run for life after that, something should have not seen, that person is after him.

Then movie on Father and Daughter, father is telling is daughter to see her mother for Christmas holidays , Daughter is not happy with her mother but as come home, they could of worse start of off, Which end arguing on street and end up staying with neighbours.

As mother is trying to get her daughter a swat to seem come out of now where and force back in doors, looked thought the house.

For most of time, No knows what really happing and there some brief news on tv for fews seconds but I wasn't to sure what their were saying on news but powers goes out.

Thought the movie, she tries to get her daughter and she goes thought a lot to their, their was decent bloody moment in this movie, not gory but can gurgling at times .

The acting was great from the very Small cast and ending up movie good but I kinda of knew that was going to happen.

There were dull moment in the movie, What bugged me at times was, This place the movie was set looked so familiar and then hit, this was same set of Brookside the Axed soap from UK!

6 out of 10 Good movie

Machine Head (2000)
    A teenager creates a machine to raise the dead for a science experiment

Who did the casting job in this movie, really hard believe this people in mid or Over 25's playing Teens, are you kidding me.

If that not worst thing about it, is that no one person can actually act in this movie, The acting this movie horrendous bad.

I Just could not take any more of it after 45 min mark.

The script was so bad, it was just playing stupid , some scenes didn't make sense at all.

No gory death this movie, no cool zombie effect at all.

The only nice to say about this movie is that neat DVD cover 1 out of 10

May I Kill U? (2012) it came out on 11 January 2013 (UK) I don't how I missed this .

This is British Horror however it's more like Dark Thriller with some dark Humor mixed in.

This movie start with scene from the UK riots 2011, how these thugs took over.

Baz (He a cop) and is partner are cycling, one of thug from th gang throws something at him, that makes his bike tip over and then Baz hits his head on the pavement.

Which lead him having some really bad head aches now and again / Baz is so fed with these thugs, so he had another idea how to clean up the street.

Baz turns into psycho cop, Who kills people, that have been doing bad things, while he kills these people, He also films them with his helmet cam, then post these videos on the internet with fake name.

Though out this movie, we see him text and twitter tweets and he ends up gaining a number of followers on twitter who are happy about what he is doing.

I found this movie to be very intruding, I really liked this movie, nice clever plot to the movie, with one or two laugh and moment but i would not call it comedy at all nor did have much horror.

The kills in this are just violent but not bloody or gory kills, which I thought could made this movie tad darker then it already was.

The acting was really good in this movie from whole cast!

6 out of 10, very Stranger Dark Thriller

Maniac (2012)

Finally seen this movie, I been looking forward too remake if more then Evil Dead remake this year, It only been about 6 or 7 week since I saw Manica (1980) I thought it was very decent gory movie.

This stray really true the Original movie, this time tried to make a lot dark with the whole POV angle was not bad at all, it could of be better, It gave intense scenes for the first half of the movie as the movies , I did get a bit bored of POV.

The acting was better then I thought it be, I thought Elijah Wood Great Job playing Psychos, he was very believe-able ans creepy in this movie, yet I do think it was to young to play this role, he still did great Job but still not as good as Late Joe Spinell who a lot more psycho mad.

I was little dissponited with the gore-wise in this movie, not much until near the ending scenes of the movie, which I thought decent but again not as gory as Original or as fun. (That scene also confused me cause,
    when the dead women were ripping his face off, there was another face under Elijah Wood

I liked how they gave bit of back story in flash back, in way it's make why he doing what he is doing.

I going to give this movie 7 out of 10

The Experiment: Who's Watching You? (2012)

The movie is about Mary who just low or Jon at strip club after arguing with her husband who just dump her, which makes her horny.

So reach low bottom and get place for self, not know she be watching by some ones, who gives her drugs .

This a really bad movie start with some positive stuff there 2 things that I actually liked in this movie one was when title came on screen and screaming in background of those scenes.

Also so of nudity were nice in the was okay in the movie, the rest of the movie was very boring, I didn't like how the movie flowed at all.

Scenes to cut and movie to next scenes and some scenes just drag on for far to long which add to the boredom of the movie and we get the most pointless rape scenes ever and kills the Guys who been watching her and then we she old pills in front her, then these flash black of just happened 30 seconds ago and then we see knock out couch, This was 61 minutes mark of the movie and that when credits start to roll

but then she get to guy talking about why he made this movie in between the credits, I could not care what the hell he was on about!

The acting from the lead is really bad as was rest of the cant

I am watching and reviewing this movie at the same time

2 out of 10

• Advertisement

The Helpers (2012)

Well the cover of this movie made me think it was one of those hand held camerae movies The Last broadcast/ PA movies.

So I was little surprised when I watch it that it wasn't but how the rest of movie is basically same plot at vacancy that meet the cast of Hotel.

I was bored with this movie, I could not get into these movies at all, the death in this movie were so carbon copies of other deaths in other horror movies.

The acting from the whole cast, I don't maybe one of worst acted movies, I have seen, it even worse soaps actors.

I just clad this movie wasn't long then it was and I could get care less About one in this movie.

2 out of 10 The only reason I watched this cause I was bored, Don't make the same mistake!

Advertisement