Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French document for oral?

• 09-01-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, I'm new here and I just want to know some things about my document for the French oral. I was thinking of doing a document on something I hope to do after the leaving cert, ie. create youtube videos, and I wanted to talk about people on youtube as well and what they do. Is this a good document idea? Also would I be allowed use the youtube logo as it has words on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

Hey, I'm new here and I just want to know some things about my document for the French oral. I was thinking of doing a document on something I hope to do after the leaving cert, ie. create youtube videos, and I wanted to talk about people on youtube as well and what they do. Is this a good document idea? Also would I be allowed use the youtube logo as it has words on it?

Unfortunately I doubt it seeing as strictly French words only are allowed. I still think your idea could work well without the logo though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 antoinetheswan

thanks, I was thinking I could always just use a picture of a video camera. Do you know if the document has to be personal, or can you just talk about something you love eg. social network sites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

I think it's a good idea. Something original, they like that. :)
    Just be wary of awkward questions that could be asked .. such as media in the 21st century, how it affects young people/health etc., technology, possibly body image, things like that ... they love to be awkward.
    Just have as much areas of it prepared as possible, and keep talking so hopefully they'll just let you carry the convo as much as possible.

Advertisement