Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edinburgh next Monday and Tuesday - chances of snow??

Options
  • 09-01-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Mods - really sorry if this seems like a nuts thread to start, but I'm nervous about possibly travelling in snow, etc.......

just wondering if there are any indications of forecast for Dublin / Edinburgh return on Monday / Tuesday for snow...........if so, is it the kind that shuts down a country.............:(

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

cjmcork wrote: »
    Mods - really sorry if this seems like a nuts thread to start, but I'm nervous about possibly travelling in snow, etc.......

just wondering if there are any indications of forecast for Dublin / Edinburgh return on Monday / Tuesday for snow...........if so, is it the kind that shuts down a country.............:(

To early to say at this stage , there is a lot happening at them moment and it prob wont be worked out for another day maybe 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

thanks so much - might bump the thread again on Friday if there are any more solid forecasts, I don't want to book my flight if it's going to snow badly over there from Sunday to Tuesday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement