Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Boxed Quickshot DEVASTATOR QS 1186

Options
  • 09-01-2013 11:37pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.quickshot.com/game_controllers/deves.html
    devastator.jpg
    Picked this up today as new/old stock in a TV repair shop of all places!
    Not sure if I want to hang on to this or trade it , so I thought I'd stick it up here anyway:
    Its a weird Quickshot (the guys who did the C64/speccy etc) PS1 Joystick ,
    Digitals only(its an original era PS joystick) , but theres an 8 ft! cable , rapid fires etc, but suckers (a bit like the old quickshots) and oddly enough the part that has the buttons [round section in the photo]rotates 270 degrees, to suit your hand (or reverse the button layout).
    Its boxed as well.
    I'm after NES/Atari/Sega stuff (especially Gauntlet II or III on any formats), or anything odd.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have the Megadrive version of that!
    Surprising no one by being black instead of grey.

One would have thought you are sick to the back teeth of Gauntlet by now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have the Megadrive version of that!
    Surprising no one by being black instead of grey.

One would have thought you are sick to the back teeth of Gauntlet by now!

"When one is tired of Guauntlet , one is tired of life"
    Some guy, years ago.
    Nah I'm moving on to the sequels soon , so I need to nab II on the nes and III on the lynx, plus II and III on all the home computers.
    Its not a bad oul stick by the way , bit light , and no metal shaft (ooh-er missus) but quite nippy.I'd say the meg one is decent too..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Its not a bad oul stick by the way , bit light , and no metal shaft (ooh-er missus) but quite nippy.I'd say the meg one is decent too..

It has been replaced in my affections by the official 6 button arcade stick from Sega.
    But it isn't bad, putting batteries in do it can remember your killer macro button combo's is a bit.... 90's I guess!

Oh, and that card is working, but doesn't seem able to boot imports straight, apparently I have to rip them, patch them and then run ELS to boot those... Might just buy a Japanese and a US PS2 slim instead!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

It has been replaced in my affections by the official 6 button arcade stick from Sega.
    But it isn't bad, putting batteries in do it can remember your killer macro button combo's is a bit.... 90's I guess!

Oh, and that card is working, but doesn't seem able to boot imports straight, apparently I have to rip them, patch them and then run ELS to boot those... Might just buy a Japanese and a US PS2 slim instead!
    ah grand , must have a proper chat to you about it , its weird seeing as it'll play ANY region/TV type etc from a not patched rip via OPL on the internal hard disk.(on a fat ps2 with nic).

If there's a fix or a piece of homebrew I can run via USB that'll render the PS2 slim region free I'd be a happy man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If there's a fix or a piece of homebrew I can run via USB that'll render the PS2 slim region free I'd be a happy man.

Rip your imports to an internal hdd via hdloader & they should boot straight away

Advertisement