Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get the "new posts" button across the top

Options
  • 09-01-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

My screen used to show "new posts" in the middle top of the screen where I could click on it and it showed all new posts, this for some reason has gone, did boards do some work to the system or something because something went different with my view over the holiday period.

How do I get this New Posts icon back? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which theme was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Spear wrote: »
    Which theme was this?

Dang. I think twas the regular theme. Never went and changed anything that I remember. Had it from signing up to boards

Where do I go change the theme that you refer to? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Your current skin offers the New Posts as well - hover over Boards.ie and look for the 3rd option down

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions will allow you to change your theme back - down the bottom of the page

Your current skin offers the New Posts as well - hover over Boards.ie and look for the 3rd option down

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions will allow you to change your theme back - down the bottom of the page

Brilliant.

Much obliged.

Cheers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement