Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth GAA in Darver

Options
  • 10-01-2013 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Anyone know I'd I can run up at the Louth GAA grounds in Darver in the evening?

Am hoping it'd be floodlit if there is training or the like. Heard there's a walk/run path around the pitches, just wondering if there'd be hassle.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

No problem. there is a swinging entrance which is open all the time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Paudi04

Open all the time. Only floodlit when training on though

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Thanks for the replies.

Any ideas when the mid week training happens or is that all club/county dependent?

(Isn't there some inter-county no training over winter rule? thats coming from my limited GAA knowledge!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

mrbungle wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies.

Any ideas when the mid week training happens or is that all club/county dependent?

(Isn't there some inter-county no training over winter rule? thats coming from my limited GAA knowledge!)

At this time of year there is something on most nights in Darver... From Half 7 (or earlier some nights) most weekdays there will be some or all of the pitches lit up.

There is a decent track around it; think its a mile long in total.

Advertisement