Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Worries - Cheap Electronics

Options
  • 10-01-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hey

Anyone got any experience of noworries.com.au? I'm looking at the Galaxy S3 sim free version and it's $504 which is a lot cheaper than anywhere in Europe. Just want to check if it's legit!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Hey

Anyone got any experience of noworries.com.au? I'm looking at the Galaxy S3 sim free version and it's $504 which is a lot cheaper than anywhere in Europe. Just want to check if it's legit!

Cheers
    Haven't heard of them but I got one on Kogan for the same price and would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

aaannd it's actually cheaper on Kogan! by $5 :pac:

Have never bought off Kogan myself, but plenty of people i know and work with have with no problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Kogan are well known. If you can get it from them, do so.

(use a browser other than IE, I remember a news article a while back that stated they were going to implement a surcharge for purchases made using IE due to cost of development for that browser. Not sure if that was just publicity or actually implemented though).

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

Great, thanks for that. I was going to get one here as I assumed they'd be cheaper than in Oz. Guess I'll wait a couple of weeks and get it over there then!

Advertisement