Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a small mains powered fridge

Options
  • 10-01-2013 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking for a small mains powered fridge, small enough that a pint of milk will fit into it, for work, so that my pint of milk can be used for tea later in the day. Work fridge is not totally secure, esp if there's only enough for one cup of tea left in it. Has to be mains powered, as any USB powered fridge I've seen are sh|te, due to not enough power.

Also a plus if it doesn't look too much like a fridge :pac:

Comments

the_syco wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm looking for a small mains powered fridge, small enough that a pint of milk will fit into it, for work, so that my pint of milk can be used for tea later in the day. Work fridge is not totally secure, esp if there's only enough for one cup of tea left in it. Has to be mains powered, as any USB powered fridge I've seen are sh|te, due to not enough power.

Also a plus if it doesn't look too much like a fridge :pac:

Never mind a fridge, just get a baby bottle cooler bag, or a regular cooler bag and an ice pack from the freezer. If you got the bottle cooler bag it would be cold enough to keep a can of drink or bottle of water cool too.

Or you could fill a thermos flask with milk in the morning and it would keep it cool all day. :)

Cooler bags look like this : http://www.bellababy.ie/avent-thermal-bottle-p-850.html?osCsid=0afd173bde44c1c854e3583b8975ffed

It doesn't look like a fridge at all. :p

Advertisement