Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Name Suggestions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 fruitman

I like the name and the website is very good. Lucks like a really good product. Hope it goes well!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

fruitman wrote: »
    I like the name and the website is very good. Lucks like a really good product. Hope it goes well!

Thanks Fruitman really appreciate the feedback I will pass it on to the brother and let him know.

Things are going ok for him but he now needs to get the name out there more and advertise/promote his business any way possible wether its free/paid advertising.

Does anyone think the shopping centres would be a good idea to promote his product with a stand e.t.c. or do people like to avoid these things and really dont want the hassle, I guess he has nothing to lose by trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 fruitman

I've recently started my own business and am going through the same process. Not really sure on his industry but I would be trying to create as many links to the website as possible to increase the traffic. have just started using google adwords so will let ya know how that goes in a few week.
    Think the stalls in shopping centers can be quite expensive but you have to look at it like, if you get one or two sales from it its worth it.
    Maybe he should get a broucher done up and give it to other kitchen shops etc and give them a cut if they get any sales from them.

Also referrals is a great way to get business, maybe say to his customers that anyone they refer to him he'll give them a voucher or something.

And one last one, if there is any shows on for home improvements etc he should go and give out fliers at them. At least he knows he's hitting his target audience and he wont have to pay for a stall. May even make contacts for distributing or selling his stuff.

Advertisement