Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get iclo ud contacts onto an old iphone?

Options
  • 10-01-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

hi there

i lost my iphone 4 and have replaced it with my old iphone 3 until my contract is up.
    i am now using the iphone 3. it has the 4.2 operating system on it. it is not possible to update the OS any more than 4.2 apparently.

all my iphone contacts are backed up online on my icloud account. but i cannot get them to download onto my iphone 3 as i think it wants me to have a more up-to-date operating system.
    anyone know how i can get the contacts to download?

thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

If you log into your icloud account on a computer at http://icloud.com and go to your contacts, select them all and you should be email to export them. Email the file of exported contacts to yourself and your iPhone should give you the option to save all the contacts to your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JTormey

brilliant. thanks so much for tha dudda.

Advertisement