Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Essence Vintage Boutique collection

• 10-01-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Please post here if you have seen this collection.

I was in Pennys on O'Connell street last week but there was no sign. Only my local chemist will have it so I will need to be quick. I really want the blusher and the nail art sets.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I want want want the nail art sets! Im guessing they will only have those on the bigger stands?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I want want want the nail art sets! Im guessing they will only have those on the bigger stands?

I'm guessing so too!

Any excuse for me to head back to Dublin :D I'm thinking Pennys on Mary Street.

yup! or penneys in newbridge - big stand there too. I will have a look in the local mccabes its only a small stand but they might have a few bits of it

Apparently this collection should be out in Ireland already... has anyone seen any sign of it anywhere?

Also just realised that it is called Vintage District - not Vintage Boutique! Sorry! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The chemist next to the Bank of Ireland on O'Connell street are always very prompt with new collections, so I'd say it could be in there.

• Advertisement

im going to scope out the local mccabes again tomorrow or this evening. They didnt have it last week!

Went into my local chemist and their new essence collection is just hand creams! What!

Advertisement