Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 french_bloke

Did anyone receive a bobblehead with their pipboy editions from Gamestop? Was that just fairy tales and lies? I tweeted Gamestop Ireland to chance my arm, wouldn't say no to a Fallout bobblehead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Did anyone receive a bobblehead with their pipboy editions from Gamestop? Was that just fairy tales and lies? I tweeted Gamestop Ireland to chance my arm, wouldn't say no to a Fallout bobblehead

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Remind me here guys, magazines are temp boost and bobbleheads are permanent? Or have it that the wrong way around :confused:

Magazines are permanent unique boosts like 1 magazine might give you 5% extra damage on all critical melee hits but there might be 10 or more mags in a collection and each one adds on to that bonus so you could build a nice specific bonus for yourself by collecting them all. Bobbleheads are permanent too with each one affecting your attributes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Here's a map showing most bobblehead locations & other unique items:

http://fallout4map.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

They told people that they would get them with the pip boy edition but then backtracked and said it's standard only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

Just got my copy. Thank God for Argos! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 french_bloke

Wing126 wrote: »
    They told people that they would get them with the pip boy edition but then backtracked and said it's standard only.

Damn them backtrackers!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

ripperman wrote: »
    Just got my copy. Thank God for Argos! :cool:

Where did you get it?! Reserved today?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭Quandary

Just a heads up folks. - Argos in Santry omni have 3 copies for ps4. Just picked mine up for the brilliant price of €55 :D

I also have a reserved code for Argos in Naas which I don't need now. If anyone would like it please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

If I go into the city centre now, is there any chance I will pick up a copy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

See plenty of Argos stores have copies on the go. Still on the fence to buy Pc or PS4. Really want something to ignite my PS4.

Oddly while I bought Fallout 3 in 2011 according to steam, never played it. So while I started it last week, think I'll carry on playing the third game and see where I'm at in terms of buying the fourth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

names that Codsworth can say

and here is the full list

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Decided to pick up a physical PC copy since I had a voucher to knock a few quid off the price.

That makes it the first time I've bought a physical copy of a PC game since Spore eight years ago. Let's hope it's just as good, ey? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

dutopia wrote: »
    Where did you get it?! Reserved today?

No reservation.
    Castlebar, which may not suit you!? Loads of them there though for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Skerries wrote: »

names that Codsworth can say

No Paddy on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Decided to pick up a physical PC copy since I had a voucher to knock a few quid off the price.

That makes it the first time I've bought a physical copy of a PC game since Spore eight years ago. Let's hope it's just as good, ey? :P

There's nothing on the disk but a steam download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭moonlighting

Sadly you still need to download 20gbs from steam for the game to work. They only included about 5gbs of data on the dvd. I bought the game this morning and its looks like it wont be finished downloading till tomorrow. I feel like i have been scammed lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Wing126 wrote: »
    There's nothing on the disk but a steam download.

Installing now and there's a couple of gigs on the disc (5 or 6), the rest is downloaded.

Doesn't bother me though (downloading away at around 8-9mb a second), went for the physical edition because with a voucher it set me back less than a digital copy would have anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Has anyone worked out how to craft ammo?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I dont think you can.

• Advertisement

sadface

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Just back from Parcel Motel and i've picked up my watch. Very happy with it but i feel like i'm forgetting something? Eh who knows.

cfKxrLd.jpg?1

Na but really... My body is ready! :cool:

d9AuXrJ.jpg?1
    Mine hasn't even arrived at Parcel Motel yet - let alone made it to the collection point!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Has anyone worked out how to craft ammo?

Im picking uo tonnes of ammo from raider scum (actual name haha) and super mutants.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

That_Guy wrote: »
    Fallout 4 has arrived in the Parcel Motel Dublin depot... Well holy god!!

Still waiting on that message. Amazon dispatched it saturday ye slow bastrds!

Hopefully tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Belox

Just got mine from Steam. Let the party begin ;)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

I liked the premise of Fallout 3 but just couldn't get into it at all. I'm not a big fan of RPG's in general but did enjoy Skyrim to an extent.
    Is there any chance I might like this?

Just realised people need to be assigned on your settlement. Oh God.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So im tempted on this I wasn't a fan of the Vats thing on the last one , is this different or what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

So im tempted on this I wasn't a fan of the Vats thing on the last one , is this different or what ?

Yeah VATS is still here but the combat is a much improved so you don't have to use unless you want to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Picked up the Pip-Boy edition at my local Gamestop today and it's awesome.

The Pip-Boy looks huge on my skinny left arm :eek: but unfortunately my phone wont fit into it.

Advertisement