Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

People posting those settlements, albeit impressive are nearly 100% guaranteed to be using console commands to give themselves the resources, whats the point :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

froog wrote: »
    so what weapons are people liking now with a few days put into the game. i main a rifle and pump action shotty.

alNzM7j.jpg?1
    5w1mv87.jpg?1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

???????????????????? real? I've completed the game, am level 40 and still can't complete all the side quests and I've only explored about 100 locations >.>

Yeah somehow I only came across 2 that weren't from the minute men. I think that my problem was that I wasn't coming across inhabited areas. I just found Good Neighbor which I've got a few quests from.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Man, the Glowing sea sucks.

I thought it was an awesome experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Day 7 without Fallout... Never ordering from GAME again. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I thought it was an awesome experience.

It was great now i look back, i just hate rad scorpions and deathclaws :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Kirby wrote: »
    Vats. Stuff thats fast can be hard to hit. Vats doesnt care if its moving or not as long as you can see it. I have 10 Perception and 8 Agility so I use Vats alot.

Flying insect things are horrible and the only thing I frequently use VATS for.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

It was great now i look back, i just hate rad scorpions and deathclaws :o

I still havent come across a Deathclaw, the one at the start aside. Thank fook!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Magnate wrote: »
    Day 7 without Fallout... Never ordering from GAME again. :(

We feel for ya bro. The wait will be worth it though. Tear the arse out of it when it comes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'm at the point where smashing them to death with a doom hammer is an option.

Mirelurk Queens are still a bitch though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I really hate having to turn it off and do responsibilities :(

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

madcabbage wrote: »
    That reddit forum is mental, anyone seen this? It's like a prison! :pac:

pd0juUb.jpg

This is crazy, looks like a fortress http://imgur.com/a/aO3lL

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

I'm raging with myself.. came across a legendary mutant on my way into DC killed it and some other super mutants.. looted them then stood on a land mine and when I reloaded it was gone :(

Also what does the exclamation mark mean in Sanctuary hills? SEe the below photo

FfmFXIU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

It means there's an issue with something. For example, if you have 20 food and 20 water, but 36 defense - your defense will have an exclamation beside it. It means you need more of it (defense needing to be higher than the combined total of food and water in this case).

Oh the sweet, sweet innocence.

oh thanks for that ! I assumed I was getting attacked so have been running around searching all the buildings lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Are there any energy weapons in this game besides this poxy laser musket?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thargor wrote: »
    Are there any energy weapons in this game besides this poxy laser musket?

That laser musket is savage. Still using it as my go to gun against the big fellas. Well worth upgrading it.

But yes there are much more laser weapons, all class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    That laser musket is savage. Still using it as my go to gun against the big fellas. Well worth upgrading it.

Oh dear. I thought it was useless and sold it last night ... Uh oh.

Still using the pipe pistol I got really early on with the explosive AoE purely because there is so much .38 ammo swap out for something with more bang though for bigger fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Just wondering are items in some placed random. Just asking as a friend of mine found bobby pins in a couple o places in vault 111 but I only found 1

• Advertisement

I believe it is random and not the same for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Is there an autoloader mod for it or something like that? Such a pain in the ass having to hit R over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I believe it is random and not the same for everyone.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Currently have three sets of power armour all laid out in there own power armour station in a back room of my house, found a 4th set but it's locked behind the highest hacking skill and km not that far yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Any one pick up the Pray and spray yet? Has been my go to weapon for a couple of hours now, nice explosive aoe damage so lots of dismembered arms and legs in crowded areas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

ASOT wrote: »
    Currently have three sets of power armour all laid out in there own power armour station in a back room of my house, found a 4th set but it's locked behind the highest hacking skill and km not that far yet :(

I had 2 sets... Then I found a third.... Now I can't find where I left the second one. I've lost a set of armour.... How does that even happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

I had 2 sets... Then I found a third.... Now I can't find where I left the second one. I've lost a set of armour.... How does that even happen?

I built a whole separate room, set up really go lighting behind each one il throw up a picture later turned out way better than I expected, have three different types in different paint!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wandered into a town full of mental creatures with my puny guns and crappy armour.

344248.gif

• Deep Six wrote: »
    Any one pick up the Pray and spray yet? Has been my go to weapon for a couple of hours now, nice explosive aoe damage so lots of dismembered arms and legs in crowded areas :D

A beast of a weapon but ates anmo lad!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Now I understand why people were complaining about the national guard training ground! :eek:

Advertisement